Chapter 30

Hoseok was the next to arrive home. Namjoon had told him about the rumors from Seamus' pack, and he was interested in his own story.

He plopped down next to the surprised omega with a grin. "So, what's my story?"

Yoongi looked down, rather embarrassed to say the obvious fib of a tale.

"Putting it simply, extortion and public humiliation. Something about gaining trust of someone to use it against them."

The alpha laughed wholeheartedly at the proclamation. "Well I do use information against people and sniff out lies. More or less. You know I'm a lawyer, sweetheart. Information is my job."

Yoongi was glad that they took the news ad they did. Granted, they had much lighter tales then the others. It was rather hard to believe that they could be painted in a negative light, Hoseok and Namjoon emitted a sense of joy and calmness.

But he was rather scared of telling the remaining alphas about their stories. Their tales were much more... cruel. It's the same thing that had terrified him when they had first arrived.

He didn't want to bring back that initial panic, nor offend them in any possible way.

And with that, there was the timely arrival of Jin and Jungkook. They reacted similarly to Hoseok, plopping down around him and watching with interest.

"Hey amour, you don't need to be worried. We won't be offended," Jungkook comforted as he smiled at his omega, ruffling his hair.

He cringed again, recalling the story that everyone had imagined as it was told over and over.

The infamous alpha titled Seokjin had a helpless omega pinned against the wall. He gripped harder, the smaller flailing helplessly in his grip.

The alpha scoffed at the weak attempt for freedom, eyes full of scorn. He hated any and all omegas for their existence. They were much weaker than his rank and they needed constant attention, he didn't see how anyone would like that.

"Can't even get out of a light hold," he scoffed as the omega's fights grew weaker. "Pathetic," he spat, dropping the frail figure.

The equally infamous Jungkook scoffed at the sight of the omega gripping at their throat, gasping for air.

"I'll deal with it," he growled toward the scrambling omega. And he did just that.

He hoisted them up, treating them with draconian ways. With the alphas expert knowledge of weapons and tools. He was tempted to just kill the scarred omega, but decided to leave it for his friends.

He and Seokjin grinned, thinking that they've done well to help clean the world from omegas.

The alphas were left rather surprised. They didn't want to show it and upset their omega, who they saw as their equal, to be upset. They'd never do anything harmful to him, and Yoongi knew that quite well.

The tales were just overblown myths, making them seem much crueler than they truly were. Sure, they may look physically intimidating, but they were lovely.

"So is Tae's and Jimin's worse than ours?" Jungkook asked, wanting to get focus away from his false criminality.

"Yeah," Yoongi agreed, "they were rumored to be incredibly skilled with knives and killing."

Jin shrugged, causing the omega to panic ever so slightly. "They're no killers, but Jimin is skilled with tools. He is a renowned surgeon, after all."

The omega sighed with relief. 

AN: I don't like this chapter at all, I'm sorry if its worse. I've had at least 3 chapters in drafts ready for awhile, but I've been unable to write this one. My apologies.