Chapter 56

The promise of a cuddle pile was met.

And to the self-proclaimed touch-starved omega, it was an amazing cuddle pile.

Snuggled up to his six beloved, his six mates, six alphas, six lovers.

He felt so lucky, safe and secure. In his alpha's arms, right where he belonged. Two alphas were below him, who he thought, based off of their rumbling chests, was Jimin and Taehyung. Hoseok to his left, with JIn behind him. Then Jungkook to his right with Namjoon behind him.

A perfect puppy cuddle pile for their perfect little pup.

The alphas had work to attend to, merging packs and punishing a faulty leader was not a quick nor easy task.

Seamus was the former head alpha of a very large pack, and transferring its members took a lot of work. Especially if you wanted it done right, which of course they wanted to do, took much longer.

The protection of the pack members and the punishment of the tyrant.

Two more tasks on top of their already busy schedules. And above all else, taking care of their beloved little mate.

"Amour?" Jungkook mumbled, pressing kisses on his omega's face. Yoongi sputtered in response, giggling and smiling. The youngest alpha grinned through his kiss, "I'm sorry my little love, we need to get some work done."

Yoongi whined, which they found adorable, as he cuddled closer to them.

Jimin chuckled, leaning over to also shower him with his kisses. "We're sorry pup, but you can come with us and help?"

He happily nodded, wanting to just spend time with them, regardless of what they were doing.

He didn't really feel like moving, as he was in his perfect comfort zone: his mates arms.

The omega hugged happily as the youngest alpha picked him up with ease, carrying him bridal style with careful delicacy. He murmured soft, meaningless nothings to keep him content and lulled to sleep.

Though his nap would be short-lived, as they had arrived at the office. Well, it belonged to Namjoon and his president duties, but the pack liked to overtake it. Especially for pack duties, such as taking in those previously under Seamus' rule.

The work surrounding the pack's shift in power was lots of legal paperwork sent forth by the Alpha Council, with some notes warning of Seokjin's effect on the pack and Council. Senators were not supposed to be a part of large packs: their sense of justice would falter to their many responsibilities as compared to the entirety of the world's population. Not that anyone could go against the Alpha Council's very leader.

Yoongi tried to pay attention to the papers, but it was all fancily worded legal jargon. Instead, he just was traded between laps, receiving kisses and pats.

He could understand something about each potential pack member needing to make a very noticeable consent for wanting to join. They wouldn't force anyone beyond their will; though Yoongi knew that a large majority would take the opportunity quickly.

Who wouldn't? The powerful Alpha Pack: caring, loving, and safe.

And Yoongi couldn't be happier.

AN: Stay safe and healthy my ducks!