2💙Kirishima x reader💙

💜cuddles

"Y/nnnnn!!!" Kirishima says in a pouty voice running up to you in the kitchen getting the cookies on a plate. "Okay okay, I'm coming hold on. Do you want cookies or not?" You smile at your boyfriend egar to get your movie night started. You guys were going to binge watch 'Vampire Diaries' because that was your new favorite show right now. You and Kirishima sit on the couch with a plate of cookies and your shark plushy. " Hey baby, I'm a vampire too" He says with a big smile, showing his teeth. I grab a cookie and stuff it in his face. "No you're a shark." You laugh and squeeze your plushy as the show starts.
You get through about 3 episodes and start to feel sleepy. You lay your head in the crook of Kirishimas neck and he kisses you hand that's been in his the whole time. "Is my baby getting tired?" He asks in a sweet voice. You nod and mumble, "mhm." He turns off the TV and picks you up bridal style and carrys you off to bed. He crawls in bed next to you and cuddles you, his is body warm and relaxing around you. He plants gental kisses all over your face.
Forehead, eyelids, nose, cheeks, and then your lips. "Goodnight y/n~" he whispers. "Night Sharky." You say in a sleepy voice. He pulls you closer to his chest and strokes your hair as you both drift to sleep.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡