6🧡Wolf Bakugo x runnaway reader🧡

🖤depressed/stressed
💙fluff

You were talking a walk one evening to escape the crazy drama of your family. You notice you've wandered far from the city and are near a forest. You start to feel a little scared when you see a dark figure of a man start to approach you. You run at full speed into the forest to escape the shadow and crash onto the ground after tripping on a root stuck out of the ground. "Stupid tree!" You mutter under your breath as you look around at the darkness around you. It's cold and creepy...
You bring your knees to your chest and start to cry. Suddenly, you hear a twig snap in the distance and jerk your head up to see what it was. You see a large shadow of some kind of animal behind a tree..you shudder from the chill that runs down your spine. The creature walks towards you and you back up against the tree you were near. As the animal comes closer, you see that it's a large wolf, you cant see its define details but you can see its glowing crimson eyes. It sniffs you and takes a step back, it suddenly turns into a human. He gets closer to you again and says, "hey, hey it's alright. Dont be scared I'm not gonna hurt you. What are you doing out here anyway?" His voice was rough but yet gentle so as not to scare you.
"I-I was running a-away... " You shed a few tears but the wolf-human wipes them away with his smooth fingers and says, "dont cry little lamb, I'll keep you safe okay..will you let me save you?" You tilt your head at what he called you..'lamb'. You were clearly human so you were confused by that. But he was offering to help..you weren't going to turn him down. You slowly nod your head yes, the wolf-human turns back into a wolf and tilts head; gesturing me to get on his back. You crawl on and grab on to his thick, soft fur..then falling asleep.

You wake up in a different place, you look around you to see you're in a cave with the wolf softly snoring next to you. You stretch and look at your phone to see you have no reception.
'Whatever, I dont wanna talk to them anyway.' You thought in your head about your family who always seemed to be arguing. You put the phone back in the pocket of your thin jacket and look around, the view outside of the cave was beautiful.
Suddenly, you hear a grunt come from the wolf. You look over and make eye contact..he suddenly turns human and sits up. Rubbing the back of his head; he says in a tired, raspy voice, " Good morning, did you sleep okay?" You yawn and nod.
You study his features, he has wild, spikey ash blonde hair, he wears a big fluffy green coat and ripped, saggy jeans. He has the same blood red eyes.
You feel a sudden chill again and shiver, he notices and asks,"are you cold?" You rub your arms and say,"mhm."he gets up, takes off his coat and gives it to you, "here take this, I dont mind it." You put your arms through the sleeves and see that its WAY to big for you but you dont care. You then notice that all he has on his upper half is a stained, white tank top, exposing his arm muscles and part of his chest. You look back at him and say, "thank you..." he tilts his head and widens his eyes,"oh I'm so stupid, I'm Katsuki Bakugo." He hold out his hand and you take it and say,"I'm Y/n." He smiles; showing his K9 teeth. He gets up to get some wood from the other side of the cafe and places it in the dead fireplace. "I've got to go hunt, do you mind staying here..I'll only be a minute. It's alright if you dont want to, I can take you with me if you dont feel comfortable. " He says as he sets the wood a certain way to built the fire. "N-no I can stay here. I'm alright." He lights the fire with tiny explosions from his hands. Your eyes widen at the sight as he looks back at you, he looks down at his hand and grins, "oh yeah..my quirk is explosion. What's yours?"
You look down and grip your hands into fists,
"I dont have one..." you say sadly. You hear him walk over to you and feel him wrap his big, strong arms around you, "it's alright y/n. Dont be sad about it. " He stands back up and says,"I'll be back soon okay I promise." You wave goodbye to Bakugo as he exits the cave. You scooch closer to the fire and snuggle into his coat, you catch a whiff of his scent from the coat and inhale it.
Not long after (at least 15 or 20 minutes) he comes back with a deer.
"See? Told ya I'd be back!" He says proudly as he sets the deer down near the fire, he gets the good parts for me out and cooks it but keeps the rest for him.
While you guys eat, you tell him about yourself and your life at home.
"That sucks." Bakugo says as he licks the blood from a bone. "When I became a wolf, all my friends ran away..but... we can be friends..." He says scooching closer to your side, "We can look out for eachother..be like a 2 member pack or something.." His eyes are wide and hopeful. "Okay Baku-" you were cut off by his finger on your lips, "call me Katsuki." He says in a soft voice with a small grin.
You now had a new friend!

PART 2> NEXT CHAPTER!!