3🖤Bakugo x stressed reader🖤

You were crying on your bed because times have been really tough for you.
Bakugo comes in and sees you crying and immediately asks you if you're alright. He holds you in his strong arms and sees that your cold, he takes off his hoodie and gives it to you. You slip it over your head and see him in his black tank top. He rubs your cheek with his fingers and asks, "Are you a little better now?" You sniff and bow your head. He scoops you up and lays you down pulling you close to his chest. You start to cry a little more, but Bakugo strokes your hair and whispers,"Its okay baby..its okay to cry, just cry into my arms." He kisses your forehead and says," you'll be alright as long as I'm here okay? I hate seeing you like this..but I'm here for you when things like this happen. Just breathe okay..its alright I promise." You start to calm down a little and hug him tight.
"Theres my girl~" He smiles.
"I'm here baby..you can talk to me if you need to.." he holds your face and kisses your lips, "I'm listening." He whispers against your lips.
You tell him what's been on your mind and he responds with "I know what you need baby.." he kisses your lips again and says,
"I need to just kiss the pain away. "
He gently presses his lips onto yours, moving softly and slowly..the stress slowly leaves your body and mind. He pulls away and moves down to your neck; leaving a trail of kisses up to your ear. His warm breath tickling your skin as he asks,"better now baby girl?"
You nod and say breathlessly, "yeah, thank you." He lifts his head back up to your lips and as they brush together he says, "anything for my baby. I'm always here for you. And I love you with all I am." He kisses you one last time and says, "Now get some sleep baby..I can see that your exhausted. "
You snuggle closer to him and fall asleep.