8❤Vampire Todoroki x reader❤

When you found out that your roommate Todoroki was a vampire, things were weird for a while. He confessed he had feelings for you and that you also returned those feelings, but one day his thirst for blood became uncontrollable and he accidentally bit you and couldn't stop, you nearly died from loosing too much blood, but miraculously lived.

You're washing dishes in the kitchen when you feel a pair of cold hands wrap around your waist from behind. "Hey love~" He whispers in your ear in his usual cool tone; causing you to blush. "Hi" you reply; finishing up and drying your hands.
Turn around only to feel a pair of cold lips moving against yours. Your widened eyes slowly close as you kiss him back, wrapping your arms around his neck. When you pull away, you escape his embrace and begin to walk away to finish the laundry, but is stopped by Todoroki wrapping his arms around your waist from behind you and being lifted off the ground. Todoroki being a vampire, he has other abilities such as levitation, speed, and strength.
You and him both are now hovering off the floor, "Shoto, can you put me down please?" You ask nicely. He whispers in a pouty voice in your ear, "But why baby?" He turns you around and you lay your head on his chest and smile, giving up on trying to resist him.
"Does Shoto want cuddles?~" you say teasingly. "How'd you know?" He asks with a smile. "Because I know you."
Next thing you know, you're laying in your bed in Todoroki's arms. He strokes your h/c hair and looks at you with half-opened eyes; his one blue eye glowing. "You're so beautiful~" He says in a velvety voice. He plants soft, cold kisses all over your face and smiles, showing his sharp teeth.
The memory of when he bit you flows into your head sends chills down your spine. His smile fades away and cups your cheek,"what's the matter my love?" He asks in a soft voice. "I'm just thinking..about that day." He pulls you closer to his face and says against your lips, "I'm so sorry y/n, I cant forgive myself for that..I promise that will never happen again, and if it does stick a stake through my heart because I couldn't live with myself if I did that to you again. I love you with every fiber of my being." He gently presses his lips onto yours, feeling familiar coldness of his icy lips molded into yours. Your fingers find they're way through his soft bicolored hair, his hands move down to your waist, pulling you closer. He pulls away for a moment to move down to your neck, leaving a trail of kisses. You tense up as he gets closer to the scar he left you, "I promised you~" he whispers in your ear, you immediately relaxing. He kisses over the bite mark and says in his velvet smooth voice, "think of it as where I marked you mine~"
That gave you a different image of that scary moment, now you feel better about it.
As he continues to kiss your neck, you feel his teeth brush against your skin, causing chills to shoot all throughout your body. He let's out a small laugh and says, "Dont be frightened my love, I wont hurt you, I love you too much~"
And with that, he gives you one long, passionate kiss on the lips before pulling you close to his cold chest and you fall asleep in his arms.