15. Inside Out

☆°~♡~°☆

☆°~♡~°☆

(Y/N) POV

☆°~♡~°☆

The three of us walked for a long time, not having any run-ins with anyone.

As we were walking over a bridge Leon and I got a call from Hunnigan.

"Guys I have some bad news."

Hunnigan warned us,

"I'd rather not hear it."

Leon joked coldly. I nudged him,

"What is it Hunnigan?"

I asked,

"We've lost contact with the chopper. Someone must have shot it down, though we can't determine who."

I cursed under my breath.

"Great..."

Leon rolled his shoulders,

"We're preparing another chopper for you. Meanwhile I want you to head towards the extraction point."

"Got it."

I told her as Ashley, Leon and I continued to walk across the bridge.

As we made it to the other side a huge crowd of villagers with pitchforks and torches walked towards us,

Turning around to rush to our exit, we saw an even larger crowd of people!

"Shit-"

I sighed, gritting my teeth.

"What are we gonna do?!"

Ashley asked worriedly.

"I hate to say it but we're sandwiched alright..."

Leon hissed,

"Quick! In that cabin!"

I said, pointing to the only building in the area.

We all rushed inside and I slammed the door behind me, leaning my back against it to prepare for the on coming masses.

"Leon!"

Someone called, and Leon just managed to catch a plank of wood thrown his way.

"Small world eh?"

It was Luis! Or atleast, I think that's what his name is from all the notes we had read...

Leon handed me the plank of wood and I put it in the door handle so the door was jammed shut.

"Well, I see the president has equipped his daughter with ballistics too."

Ashley looked offended as she stomped forward,

I rolled my eyes at Luis's comment.

"How rude! And I don't believe there's any relevance with my figure and my standing!"