16. Queen Of The Castle

☆°~♡~°☆

☆°~♡~°☆

Leon POV

☆°~♡~°☆

"Leon, (Y/N), what's your current location?"

Hunnigan asked,

"We decided to lay low in a castle but it looks like it was a bad move."

I told her.

"Meaning?"

"Well it appears that this castles also connected with the Los Illuminados?"

I explained,

(Y/N) grinned at me,

"Must not get a lot of visitors cause they're giving us one hell of a welcome."

I smirked back at them but Hunnigan and Ashley didnt look at all impressed.

"Sounds bad. I have an idea, I need you to-"

Then the walkie talkie and (Y/N) earpiece started to crackle and the image on my screen of Hunnigan fuzzed out.

"What?"

"Hunnigan repeat?"

Nothing.

"Great..."

I pocketed my walkie talkie as (Y/N) sighed,

"Just our luck."

With Ashley, we walked into the large castles courtyard.

Then up the stairs-

"Crap!"

(Y/N) whispered and put a hand on my chest to stop me moving forward.

I grabbed Ashley by the shoulders as we all crouched behind a box.

There were some men in black hoods.

"Here-"

(Y/N) handed me their little pistol and reached over their shoulder, pulling their rifle off their back.

We had picked it up just outside the castle with a merchant.

Taking aim and with one shot each they took out the two hooded figures on the balcony above us.

After I handed back their gun we all snuck up the now empty stairs and as we reached the top-

A man in a very bright red hood and a mask pointed a long finger at us,

Another man was manning a turret.

He yelled something and then a huge fireball hit the small structure beside us!

"Are you kidding me!?"

(Y/N) grabbed Ashley's hand as we all sprinted with them in front and me behind.