Chapter 2

Third person POV

"George i thought you don't believe that darkgods and all of that fantasy?" Dream asked who is behind George who is now reading the book Dream read before. "Dream don't disturb me right now.." George said. George doesn't sound in the bad mood just wants to focus on the book,after what happened..he couldn't forget about his dream—hell the dream won't go away everytime he sleep he will dream about it..all over again...and Dream doesn't know that. He don't want Dream to know about it. Because he felt like he will give problems to Dream. "C'mon Georgeeee..we don't climb the hill anymore...and you been always reading that stupid book." Dream whined and sat down beside his best friend. "And i also noticed..that you have black bags under your eyes..which means you don't sleep or you couldn't sleep. I know something is wrong so please just tell me." Dream said staring at his best friend who read the last words and looked over him. George do look exhausted. "I-i don't want to talk about it here..." George said looking down. "Then let's go to the castle...no one can disturb or hear us in my room." (Oh kinky—JK)

George was laying on Dream's bed hugging a pillow and Dream sitting across waiting for George to start letting out his problem and share it to Dream. "So..?" Dream started he couldn't handle the awkward silence bitween them two.."so..lately i've been dreaming about this old lady...telling me that darklords will come back to take revenge..." George started. They talked about George's dreams until George break down into tears..he has been alone in his house and this is the first time he had let anyone know about his problems and about his sad times..

"Are you alright now, George?" Dream asked and looked at George, George was in Dream's arms after he got emotional. George didn't respond..Dream pushed away George to look at him..George has fallen asleep on him, George has puffy eyes. Maybe because of him crying almost for 2 hours. "Well..i guess he'll stay in the castle..just to make sure his ok." Dream picked up George bridal style and put him on his bed tucking him in. He'll call Dave and ask him to put another bed in his room for George. Even if George liked it or not..he'll stay in the castle until he lost those dreams he get that has been giving him sadness and enxiety.

George woke up and instantly he felt headache, he looked around and saw darkness. He also saw Dream..who is sitting on his chair and doing something. He got up and walked up behind him. "What are you doing..?" This caught Dream off guard and again he hit his leg under the table like what happen in the library before. "Jesus George! You scared me." Dream looked at George, he felt relieve that George's face looks much more better than before he has sleep. "Wait—oh god i'm sorry i slept here!" George said rubbing the back of his neck and looked at the two bed..where there two beds before he got there? To be honest he don't remember that much. "It's fine, and if your wondering why i have two beds now is because you'll stay here until your dreams are gone." Dream explained and looked the shock look onGeorge face..he just couldn't believe Dream want him to stay and care about him.."wait—Dream i didn't dream about it.." George said looking down at his foot.."wait really?" Dream questioned and got up. This is just when George noticed that Dream only wears boxer and a t-shirt that is thin. Dreams bare chest can be seen. This made George secretly blush..why is he blushing? What the heck is happening to him?! Maybe he just jealous of Dreams body..that's it! "Let's sleep Georgeeee..." Dream said stretching and jumping on the bed George slept on. "Damn your smell holds onto my blanket and pillow." Dream said, his not really complaning but it smells like George. "Oh you been smelling me huh..?" George joked and layed down on the other bed looking at the roof. "What?" Dream looked over George. They cracked jokes for about 14 minutes before they fell asleep.

George's POV

I woke up..i didn't dreamed about it again but i just got awoken up. I feel cold even if i wrap myself with the blanket George gave me..then an idea hit my mind—Dream wouldn't mind if he sleep beside him right?— "no..he'll mind it i am sure..." George mumbled to himself "who's gonna mind what?" George who almost had a heart attack looked over to Dream's side to see him looking at him with a smile "Dream can you not do that?" "No promises" George just groaned and rubbed his face.."now tell me what you were thinking before that you are talking to yourself." Dream said "well..i feel cold and the blanket is not helpful at all..s-so i thought...maybe sleeping beside you will make me feel warm..." George said looking at Dream reaction but Dream was just smiling and moved a little giving space for George. George who quickly got up and layed down beside Dream said his thank you. George fell asleep fast but not Dream Dream was blushing and all he don't know why..he then notice the green mark on his jaw line lit up for a second. He looked over to George and saw something lit up from his neck.. 'alright wtf was that?' Dream tried to take away the thought but it wouldn't it seems like it's stuck to his memory. He was confused super confused why the heck.."Nghh.." Dream looked over at George who quietly moaned(i can't explain it—;w;) from the cold. Dream doesn't want to hug george he still did. He hugged him to keep his 'best friend' warm and cozy. Because he cares for him(awee—)

Skephalo
So this is what is happening while George and Dream was talking about George's dreams—

"Zak i swear to god WHERE DID YOU PUT ALL OF MY HOODIES?" Darrly shouted at the black brown haired guy who is laughing. "Darrly i don't—pfftt—i don't know where they are" Zak said trying his best to stop his laughters, the truth is..Rat Darrly's dog hid Darrly's hoodies somewhere. "Then i'm taking your hoodies!!" Darrly said going upstairs to Zak's room and putting on one of Zak's hoodies on.

"Actually you look cute with my hoodies.." Zak said blushing while looking at Darrly. Drrly just ignored Zak and sat down on the couch. To eat his apple up. Zak sat down beside Darrly and proceeds to hug him whining "Darrly i swear i didn't hide your hoodies and whoever hid it..i'll thank them because i saw you today wear one of my favorite hoody." Darrly looked over at Zak with wide eyes. "WHAT? YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE MAD BECAUSE I WORE ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOODY!" Darrly shouted. Zak imagine Darrly having horns because of how angry he was. Zak just starts to nuzzle and cuddle Darrly to calm him which actually worked..Darrly sighed before he looked at Zak and patted his head.."if your not special to me i swear i already burned all of your hoodies.." Darrly said hugging and cuddking back. "Hmm..fare enough." Was the last thing Zak said before he fell asleep with Darrly beside him..

——————bloopers--------------

"I can't believe you made me do this Author—" Dream said looking over to the author, "what? We need fluff and more fluff will be in other chapters uwu" "i mean this is fine but why hug on the bed?" George questioned "BECAUSE I LIKE IT ALRIGHT??" The author said making an owo sound "I don't want to do this with Skeppy—" Darrly complained looking at the author and at Zak who seem doesn't care about anything. "I don't really care. This is just an acting." Zak said sipping on his coffee. "When will me and a6d appear in this story -._-." Techno asked looking at the author who is sweating and rubbing the back of her neck "uhhh—LIKE I SAID I STILL DIDN'T GET TO PLAN THIS SO KEEP Y'ALL ARSES CALM—" "LANGUAGE AUTHOR!" Author was cut off by Darrly shouting that one word. "Alright—"

Sup you muffins -w- your author here so the stories title didn't match how the story will go so i changed if you didn't noticed that and also the art is mine uwu and i wrote this at 9 pm becasue i couldn't sleep so there might be misspells.