2

FREYA POV

today's Monday, so it is normal that this coffee shop pack with a lot of people. People that looking very annoyed if i may say, maybe because it is Monday.

There are sources say that people don't like Monday that much. For me, it is not that bad.

We just have to wake up everyday like it's going to be your last day. Be happy with whatever happens in your life, the excitement, the wonder that this world could offer us.

That's what mama said to me, she never failed to remind me that. And even though I don't have anyone in this world, it didn't make me lose my hope. I know mama wants me to be happy no matter what.

I am happy, but it gets lonely sometimes. Ahh enough with the sad story, now it's my time to serve all of these people's coffee.

After a lot of people finished with their orders, there stood in-front of me, he is so tall, and have this kind of dangerous aura.

Suddenly all of my confidence left me, i was a bit scared with him.

And as I'm taking his orders, he snap at me by saying that I'm rude because I didn't look at his eyes.

And suddenly i feel my tears are threatening to fall. As I quickly says sorry

As I prepared his orders and handling his coffee after I finished prepared it, my finger slightly brushed his hand and i got goosebumps all over.

I blushed and says thank you, he quickly left the coffee shop.