CHAPTER 4

This is just a short filler🤗

Last chapter:

"Zion, why are you yelling at mommy?" I turned my head to the living room entrance to see Janae looking scared. At this point my heart broke. I thought it couldn't get worse then this... but to see the little girl I love so much and treat as my own look scared of her life because of me. "It's nothing baby. Go to your room, I'll be there in a minute." Jayden wiped her cheeks dry to look strong for her daughter. because of me. The little girl made her way back to her room and an awkward silence filled the room.

"I think it's better if I go." I said.

"I'm sorry it had to go this way. I really wanted to understand your point of view,but you're not letting me..." I said as I opened the door and walked out.

♛ ♛ ♛ ♛

It has been 2 days since my argument with Jaylen and I'm still upset. Even though I still wanna see the kids, I haven't reached out to them. Every time I think about going to see them I get flashbacks of the way lil J looked at me when she found me yelling at her mom. I wanna make it up to her, but i don't know how.

I've just been laying in bed for the past 6 hours now, not knowing what to do with my life. i turned on a random movie on netflix, which i don't even know the name of. This should keep my mind off of everything, but it didn't do shit at all.

I haven't looked at my phone since I came to Ottawa. Maybe looking at it right now will take my mind off of everything. I doubt it, but it's worth a try.

Notifications
Porter:
Yooo dude, why'd you just disappear?

Nick breezy:
We not gon let you pull a Jaylen on us 💀😒

Eggwin🥚:
You couldn't clean your room before you left?
Eggwin🥚:
It hurts my eyes
Eggwin🥚:
Now I gotta clean it 🙂

eBoy headass:
Bro wya?
eBoy headass:
We have a meeting at 2!!
eBoy headass:
Simon is going to be pissed🤦🏻‍♂️

Sammi:
I miss you

When I saw Sammi's text all I could think was hell nah. Couldn't she stay where the fuck she was at. I was good without her. She probably wants something from me so I'm definitely not gonna answer that.
I kept scrolling through my notifications when there was one text that stood out. It was a text from someone I didn't expect to text me at all.

Natalia😳:
Sup prettyboy
Natalia😳:
I'm back in town if you tryna hang
Natalia😳:
Or return some favors 👀

When Jaylen left, I didn't know what to do with my life. I even hired a private investigator but because she changed her number we couldn't find much. And on top of that we didn't expect her to move to another country. 

I went out to parties a lot, meeting a lot of new girls. I tried to hook up with plenty of beautiful ladies, but I just couldn't. Don't get me wrong, they were all beautiful and all but nothing felt right. Especially after the night Jaylen and I shared before she left. They just weren't her. That would probably be the best night of my life. Everything just made sense, it was perfect. It felt like it was my first time all over again. Like all of the other hookups I have had before never happened.

Most of the time the nothing more happened than a girl and me just kissing, even though I tried to put her out of my head. But there was this one time... we didn't have sex, but we went a little further than just kissing...  We were both frustrated and one thing led to the other. Let's just say we knew how to please each other without having to do all that.

That one night, almost made me feel happy again. I don't know if it was because of Natalia or because I didn't have sex in the longest time. Either way, I didn't mind it at all.

I need a distraction so, I decided to text her back.

♛ ♛ ♛ ♛

Words: 556 words
Published: April 21st 2020