Bet

Pairing: Adam Page/FC

Category: Smut 

"We bet and you lost, so you have to do it."

///

"I'm not doing it." I defiantly told him, glaring at the blonde seated next to you.

"We bet and you lost, so you have to do it." Adam responded with a smug grin.

"You can't make me." I retorted, chin tilting up stubbornly. He just gave me a look making me smile sheepishly. Yeah he could force me to if he really wanted. Adam was twice my size and way stronger. Still, I crossed my arms and glared at him, trying not to be intimidated. When his grin turned calculating and self-satisfied I knew I was in trouble.

"Besides. If you don't do it, I'll just have to tell the Bucks that you're a welcher." He said in a sing-song voice. My jaw dropped and I glared at my traitorous boyfriend. The last thing I wanted was the Bucks on my case. They would never let me live it down. I'd end up some skit on Being the Elite and forever be branded a welcher.

"You do that and I will so break up with you." I threatened lamely only to be met with his laughter.

"No you won't. You love me," He said confidently. "I'm a catch. You're lucky to have me."

"Am I?" I said dryly. "Not feeling very lucky right now."

Before I realized what happened, I found myself swooped up in his arms, hands flying up to lock around his neck as he carried me easily towards the locker room. Locking the door Adam set me on my feet before dropping to his knees.

"Adam what on earth are you doing?" I asked as he began fumbling with the button on my shorts.

"Showing you just how damn lucky you are." He grumbled finally releasing the button and stripping off my shorts and panties with one pull. I laughed as he pushed me backwards, Adam following along on his knees until I fell back onto the couch against the wall. Before I knew it my legs were over his shoulders and his face was buried between my thighs. I moaned as his beard scraped the sensitive flesh of my inner thighs before his warm tongue poked out and swiped along my slit. I could feel Adam's lips smile against me as he dove deeper pushing his tongue inside while his fingers spread me open. I arched my hips to meet his tongue strokes, already desperate for him even though he had just started. Adam just had that ability to turn me into a mess with a few talented strokes.

My hands reached down to grip his hair, giving it a tug to urge him on. Adam happily obliged, stroking his down along my clit and flicking it furiously before dipping back inside and repeating the pattern. While his tongue worked his thumbs rubbed circles on my clit creating contrasting sensations that were driving me wild.

"Adam!" I cried as he drove me towards orgasm. My legs clenched around his neck, thighs shuddering as he sped up his tongue strokes.

"Come for me baby!" He mumbled, thumb furiously rubbing my bundle of nerves until I shattered around him. Adam licked deeply inside intent on getting every drop of juices he could collect before pulling away from setting my legs on the floor. Leaning forward he pressed a kiss to my lips. I eagerly accepted, opening my mouth as he slid his tongue in, tasting the pungent flavor of my juices before breaking apart and resting our foreheads together.

"Now, about that bet." He said, making me groan and attempt to shove him off while he laughed.