Impossible Choice

Pairing: Kenny Omega/FC/Adam Page

Category: Angst/Smut

Warnings: Public sex, m/f/m threesome, language

"Do you want me to fuck you while everyone's watching?" And  "Your secret's safe with me." And "That was a big mistake" and "I want to hear you say it"

////

For six months you had been seeing both Kenny Omega and Adam Page. Of course neither of them knew that. You dated Kenny when you were in Japan and Adam when you were in the United States. As far as they both knew you travelled a lot for your job and spent have the year abroad and half at home in America. Conveniently you managed to not be in Japan when Adam was there for work. Unfortunately your luck had come to an end. You were in Japan and Adam was coming. You couldn't leave, you were in the middle of a very time sensitive project at work.

You nervously paced around Kenny's apartment, wondering how you were going to escape from this mess unscathed. Adam was going to be here for two weeks. He knew you were here so he was going to expect to see you, had even invited you to come watch some of his matches. You wanted to go. You really did. Except Kenny would also be there. Wrestling the same shows as Adam. Throwing yourself down on the couch you cursed yourself for getting in this situation. How did you end up dating two guys who both happened to work for the same company? Not only worked for the same company, but were in the same stable. That were friends. Adam thought it hilarious that he and Kenny were dating a woman with the same name. He had even gone as far as suggesting a double date.

Days passed. It was time for Adam to arrive and you were no closer to a solution than you had been three days ago.

Inevitably it all came crashing down around you. Confided in the wrong person. Someone you thought you could trust. As you stared at the angry faces of Kenny and Adam you realized you were wrong. Your secret's safe with me she had said. God you wanted to wrap your hands around her throat. She hadn't even waited a day to run off and tell Kenny and Adam. Probably hoping for a chance with one of them.

"How could you do this to me?" Kenny yelled angrily pacing through the room as Adam pinned you with cold blue eyes. "To us. Why?" You sank down onto the bench in the Bullet Club locker room acutely aware of the eyes of the most of the stable on you as they silently watched the unfolding drama. "Give me a damn reason. I want to hear you say it."

"I...I don't know. I don't know why I did it." You said with tears filling your eyes. "I just thought nobody would find out."

"That was a big mistake." Adam said bitterly running his hand through his blonde curls. "Did you think you were going to string us along forever? Were you ever going to choose? Or were you going to keep playing us like idiots?"

"You weren't supposed to find out!" You yelled desperately. "I never thought you would know."

"So what was the plan, huh?" Adam asked. "You get to play with us until you figure out what you want? Let us both fall in love with you? I was gonna ask you to move in with me!" Adam turned from you, hiding the hurt evident on his face. He was hurt and angry and felt like his world was falling apart. He had loved her. Imagined building a life with her. Now he had found out she was living the same life with Kenny Omega. He looked over at Kenny seeing the same emotions playing across his face. Their eyes met and a look of understanding passed between the two heartbroken men.

"Can you guys give us a few minutes?" Kenny asked the other Bullet Club members who quickly rose and filed out of the room, leaving you alone with Kenny and Adam.