Chapter 3: The Escape

DISCLAIMER:
I am so sorry that I haven't updated in a VERY long time. I had the corona Virus and my health was very bad, making me very weak. I have recovered and will continue to upload:). Now let's begin

Mom, dad, Jamie and Aidan were all in the circle holding hands chanting some weird stuff but creepy. They had black crosses on their forehead and white dots all over their bodies. There were candles lit all over the room. In the centre of there were pictures, OF ME!! Along with my plushies and favourite posters of Tom Holland. And worst of all, there was a.... VOODOO DOLL THAT LOOKED LIKE ME!!!

"WHAT THE F*CK ARE YE DOING?!" I shrieked. But they didn't here me. Terrified, I watched as mom picked up the voodoo dolls and starts to punch it. I COULD FEEL THE PAIN OF HER PUNCHES. I could barely breath because I was crying so much from the amount of pain I was feeling.

The all of a sudden Mom passes the doll to Aidan. From behind his back he picks up a — A KNIFE!!??? I gasped in disbelief. Just as he was about to stab the doll, I threw one of the stones surrounding the flower pot at his head and grabbed the doll. They all creepily turned their head towards me. I could see their eyes, fully black. It was like they were staring into the depths of my soul. This is one of the abilities that come with being a demon.

"Go get her" my dad whispered. Suddenly they all stood up and started to chase me. I quickly ran into my room and began to push against the door. Struggling to close the door from them trying to barge in, I managed to lock my room door.

"What the hell is happening?" I said while pinching myself. They kept punching the door forcefully then all of a sudden, a fist comes through the door, then two. They started to tear the door open.

"I have to escape from here" I said scared. I was supposed to go on a sleepover later that week for five days so I had a big bag filled with clothes, food, drinks, sweets and other stuff. I grabbed the bag and as I was just about to jump out the window when....

THEY BROKE THROUGH THE DOOR. All of a sudden, they all became on fire, but weren't burning. "It's now or never" I told myself. With my bag on my back, I quickly grabbed my phone and made a leap for it. It felt like my stomach had been twisting like it's some ballerina. It was too late to turn back now. I could feel myself fallen to the ground.

"So this is how it ends" I thought to myself. My life flashed before my eyes. Then, as I was about to hit the ground....

Before you go: I just want to say thank you for reading this chapter I really appreciate it. You can show some love by voting on this and you can comment your suggestions and what you would like me to change.
Thank you so much for reading this.
From Martha.😊😘