❣️ Take a Break, and Relax ❣️

Office AU / Boss x Assistant / Cooking
(Brief Summary: Angry boss Bakugou is having a bad day, and Kirishima joins him to work after work hours. When they finish all the days work, they go out in town together)

-------------------------------------------------------

   Today must be one of the worst days of the week. Everyone is used to being yelled at on a daily basis, and they are used to the shouts of frustration as well as Kirishima running everywhere, almost tripping over his feet, in order to try and put some order in the office.

   Today was different. No one has ever been so on edge the all day, and Kirishima could see how tired and stressed everyone seemed to be. He would pity them, but then he would be pitying himself too.

   "Fucking dumb ass shit fuck!"

   Everyone flinched, and Kirishima gasped as he almost dropped the tray of coffee cups he was carrying.

   "Tough day today, huh?" asked Kaminari as Kirishima walked by.

   "Yeah. I don't even know why he's so angry, but I've tried everything to have him go back to his normal amount of anger," sighed Kirishima. "Seriously. Coffee doesn't work, and even the pills he keeps requesting don't! I'm beginning to think he's going overdose," he said with a frown.

   Kaminari was about to make a comment when Kirishima shook his head.

   "Nah. Mr Bakugou is a responsible guy, I swear, but he wouldn't purposely overdose. Maybe he is asking for the wrong pills?" he wondered, glancing at the new pack of pills he picked up at the pharmacy just now. 

   "If I was extreme like him, I would have at least thought about it," shrugged Kaminari. "Anyway. Are you up for drinks after work? I think we deserve them," he chuckled.

   "Yeah, I should be free-"

   "KIRISHIMA!"

   He jumped, spilling a bit of coffee onto the tray he was holding, and with a sigh, he quickly began walking towards Bakugou's office again. 

   "Sorry man, I'll tell you later," he said, hurrying down the corridor.

   "Don't worry too much about it!"

   Kirishima nodded as he walked down the corridor, and he opened the door to Bakugou's office with his elbow. With a sigh, he put on a smile and walked towards the desk.

   "Here is your third cup of coffee of this morning, and another small dose of pills for your headache. Please do try not to yell again, everyone is absolutely terrified of what you could be doing to them if you lashed out your anger on them," he said, calmly, still holding more coffee cups for others.

   Bakugou grumbled under his breath as he took a sip from the coffee cup, and then swallowed the pills dry. Kirishima couldn't help but wince at how Bakugou seemed to just have a continuous headache that won't leave.

   "Whatever," he muttered. "I sent you a few files from the finance department. I would look over them, but some fucker just won't do what I'm asking correctly, and I have to much shit to do and, fuck, I can't fucking handle doing eleven things at the same time," he growled.

   Kirishima nodded. "Alright, thank you, Mr Bakugou. As soon as I finish delivering the last few coffee cups, I'll go and look over the files. Anything else?" he asked.

   "Close the blinds, the light is fucking with my head."

   "Right," frowned Kirishima. "I rather not. You should know why."