❣️ Trust Over Doubt ❣️

Dancers AU / Coexistence / Injury
(Brief Summary: Bakugou gets injured while practising, and gets lectured in the hospital. His boyfriend comes to the rescue, and he's glad he's okay. They are both fine, but sometimes they just need the reassurance. (this has almost no plot xDD)
small warning: there may (probably) be inaccuracies about dancing and hospital

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

   "I told you to increase your time spent on warming-up," growled Aizawa. "This would have never happened if you hadn't warm-up more before beginning to practice on your solo," he said, a loud irritated sigh following after.

   Bakugou grumbled under his breath as he stared at the cast on his left foot. It still hurts, but because of the doctor at least it is just numb now. The numb ache felt really uncomfortable, so he couldn't help but feel weaker than he did when he felt the real pain.

   "Are you listening? This is completely your fault. You should have warmed up more before-"

   "S-sir," tried the doctor. "The sprain isn't major, but it would take at least two weeks for it to feel better. I recommend at least another week before he can begin dancing again, b-but-" The doctor's speech went into mush as Aizawa began yelling again.

   "You hear that? You will have almost a month of no dancing, and do you understand how trivial that is for you? You won't be able to dance for all that time, and you are damn lucky you don't have any big performance coming up soon," he said, glaring at Bakugou, who was currently frowning as he stared at his cast. "Are you listening, Bakugou?"

   He shrugged. "Yeah."

   "Oh, really? Mind repeating all that?" asked Aizawa, giving Bakugou a challenging glare.

   "Hah? I don't think I really need to," he growled.

   "Tch. Anyway, as the doctor said, your sprain isn't that major. However, I won't allow you to relax during those two weeks. I want you to do research, and make sure you understand why your sprain happened," said Aizawa, sighing.

   Bakugou sighed, annoyed. "Yeah yeah."

   "I don't think you really understand. Don't you dare just laze around on your ass watching television. Do something productive. I could also allow you to part-time coach my younger group," said Aizawa, cracking his neck as he felt it ache.

   "Hah? What? Your five year old group?" he asked. "Hell fucking no. And don't fucking make me coach your group of twelve or thirteen year old," he growled.

   "Whatever. I'm not going to make you coach a bunch of know-it-all kids, but you will not be coaching anyone closer to your own age. I say... ten year old," he offered.

   Bakugou frowned. "I wouldn't say they are much better," he stated.

   "No, but they are inexperienced enough that your influence wouldn't be demotivating," he shrugged. "You better not tell any of my groups that you sprained your ankle while messing up a jump."

   "I wouldn't say anything like that," he growled. "Fuck kids. And fuck people with their fake sympathy and pity," he snarled.

   "I can almost relate," sighed Aizawa.

   "Hum... I-I'm still here..." mumbled the doctor. "Mr Bakugou, let me give you a list of things you shouldn't do, and things you should do," he said, taking notes down on a notebook. "Here you go," he smiled, giving Bakugou a list of do's and don't's.

   "When will I be able to continue dancing comfortably?" asked Bakugou, his eyes skimming through the two lists.

   "Theoretically, you should be able to at least dance after a month, but I believe that in two months you will be back to the comfort you had before your injury," stated the doctor. "But, besides that, the sprain won't be too painful after a couple weeks, so after a month you won't be too bothered by it if you don't think about it too much," he said. "A bit like a placebo," he added, grinning lightly.