On Hold

Monday, 6th of April, 2020.
Author's Note.

Hey guys! So, as you know, I'm quite a "messy" kind of writer, which means my writing is all over the place in different stories and I can't get a book done without starting the next.
So, to try and refrain that flaw of mine, I've decided to put every single book except The Demigod Games - a Percy Jackson/Hunger Games fanfic crossover. That way I can concentrate my writing on a single story - by the way, feel free to check it out if you're part of the fandom(s)!

So concretely, what does it mean for this story?

Well, I won't have this book on hold all the way until I finish The Demigod Games -because I have no idea how long that could take - but instead, writing for this book will be paused until I get 10 more chapters done. Considering my chapters are usually fairly lengthy and I try to put as much time and effort into them as I can afford, this will take me approximately a month and a half (maybe a bit less, considering the confinement).

Bottom line, writing will resume around May. I'm sorry if I'm leaving you hanging by doing this - but it's a conscious decision that I truly beleive will help me focus better on my books, one by one.

So, see you in a few! Have a great, at home day 😉