chapter 11 ♣ We're Going To Lose

What am I doing here? Oh yeah right, he called me. Is that really why I'm here? Gosh I want to see him so badly, I would have eventually come, even if he didn't call...  Manda was having a mental conversation with herself as she knocked on Bill's door, and waited for him to answer.

This house. This would have been their house. Was he calling her so he could get a divorce? She slightly wondered. After one months of being apart, she finally realized she wasn't ready to let him go. That she still loved him.

Fate did have a sick way of placing mismatched people together.

"Hey Manda. I'm glad you could come. Come in..." Bill said as he opened the door, ushering her in

She sucked in her breath. My god! He looked breathtaking! Her husband. Hers! This was the man she fell in love with. Maybe she was wrong. Maybe she would have stayed and agreed to all his terms, all those months ago, but at that time, she felt seriously hurt.

They both sat in his parlour

"Why am I her Bill? Why are you calling now?" She asked. She was at a loss for words. She still loved her husband. She hated him yet still. She wanted to pull him close. She wanted to pull him away.

"Um...you want something to drink"

"No, I'm fine. I'd like us to get into the conversation if you please. I have a meeting with my dance crew in an hour."

"Alright. Best no to keep you late then."

"Yeah"

"Okay. So on to why I called you. I cheated. I um...cheated on you Manda" he rubbed his sweaty palms on his thighs

"You did what? For crying out loud, the reason why we're not even together in the first place, is because you can't perform! How can you even cheat, if you don't even have the equipment to do so?"

"Ouch"

"I'm sorry, if I hurt your feelings, but I'm of a mind that I was saying the truth"

"You are. Because you ran away that night, I didn't complete my story. I can't get aroused at all, for any other woman, except one woman. Which was the first girl I initially wanted to take to bed. Sexy diva, that one." He mused.

"She made me feel like a man again. And more than anything, I wanted to feel like that. I'm sorry for what I did Manda. But I think she fixed me. I can now get aroused again. I've had sex would her almost ten times, and I was able to perform, every single time. Hut it's you I love Manda. I want to fix our marriage. Badly. And I can finally do so. I'm sorry for cheating. It didn't mean anything.it was like sex therapy. To get myself to perform again...."

"Well..." Manda said, after a while.
"If it makes you feel better, I did cheat on you as well. Although just once.... I do still love you Bill. I'm sorry for running away that night. I was hurt, angry and confused. And yes, foolish girl that I am,I so badly want our marriage to work again."

"Me too my love. Me too. Come over here" He invited. A wicked glint in his eyes. And she proceeded to do so.

Instantly, he started kissing her. They were tearing at each other like wild animals. He picked her up and she screamed, as he started running, with her in his arms, to the bedroom.

As soon as he got there, ue unceremoniously dropped her unto the bed, immediately joining her there, and began his kissing ritual again. Fear minutes later, he got aroused and entered her.

   ~|•|♦|•|~.        ~|•|♦|•|~

Manda entered Dance Untamed's studio. She was an hour late already, rushing from Bill's house. They'd finally made up, and she finally had her husband back.