Day 1.

Prompt: Kiss

Sting laid in the grass right next to his dear friend Rogue, the two of the staring up at the sky with their exceeds curled into their side sound asleep. Sting looked down at Lector and slowly stroked his fur, he was soft I mean most cats are soft, mostly Frosch. He looked back over at Rogue and saw them still staring at the sky like there's something on their mind.

"What's up?"

"The sky."

Sting let out a soft snicker at Rogues respond, he noticed Rogue writing down things that he would respond to stupidly and they sure were using them right. Sting tried to move closer without waking Lector up and that really wasn't a fail. He stared at Rogues face and stared at the little dark sprinkles that goes from their cheek to their nose to the other cheek, Rogue told him they were freckles but to Sting those were sprinkles on Rogues face but they don't bother to continue to tell him that cause that's fine with them.

"But really Rogue what's on your mind?"

"Nothing is"

"Rogue I've known you for years what is it?"

Rogue looked at their friend and snickered, they were amused that Sting wanted an answer out of them, they sat up and ran their fingers through their hair, they knew this would drive Sting crazy at least a little, telling by Stings face it was doing something.

"Rogue let me try something"

"Try what?"

"Close your eyes"

"Sting don't do anything stupid or that could wake up Frosch"

"Got it now do it, please?"

Rogue rolled their eyes before closing them and let his bangs fall over his right eye. They thought about what Sting could be wanting to try with their eyes closed, not that they were worried, they knew Sting wouldn't try to hurt them in any way, as he was thinking he felt his bangs being moved from his face and something soft on his cheek before leaving and being there again but a bit away from where he felt it before. He peaked through his left eye and he felt his face burn up, Sting was kissing his freckles.

"Sting what are you doing!?"

"Rogue I told you to close your eyes I wasn't done!"

"Sting!"

"Okay okay I'm sorry, Your face was asking to be kissed and those sprinkles-"

"Freckles!"

"Sprinkles. Were very tempting!"

Rogue shoved Sting face away and covered his cheek with his hand, he heard Sting let out a laugh and looked over at the boy inches away from his face just laughing.

"Why are you laughing?"

"I don't know it just happens, but I want to finish please"

"You want to-!"

"Yeah! Please!"

Rogue felt his face grow a bit more pink at what his friend was asking but for some unknown reason he allowed him to continue, Sting grinned and took of his very fluffy vest and set it down a bit away from him, then picked up Lector and set him down on the vest. He leaned over and picked up Frosch and wrapped them around the cloak Rogue had on his lap and set them right beside Lector.

"Can't wake them up"

"That's true"

Rogue shut his eyes tightly as Sting sat on his and leaned in to kiss his freckles all over again and again, until either he got tired.