Day 2.

Prompt: Coffee

"Sting are you going to just sit here and wait for them to get here?"

"I've never done this before Yukino and you know it so yes"

Sting leaned against the counter and stared at the window, waiting for his favorite customer to arrive, they always show up sometime around 11:30am and right now it was 11:00am. Many people requested for Sting to take their order but Yukino took care of it each time, until his crush walked in the door.

"Sting please take others orders before the boss thinks you're being lazy"

"Okay okay I will"

Sting sighed and grabbed the pen and notepad from his apron pockets and walked around the little coffee shop and took orders from the people who requested him and completely skipped the chit chat for now, he looked up at the time. 11:10am, ugh time is very very slow well to Sting it is and he just really wants to see THEM right now. He continued to serve and take orders from the customers before coming back over to the counter and leaned against it again. Yukino stared at him and smiled, looking at the door as it chimed, A woman with long dark hair with a leather jacket and a white tank top walked in and stared at her, Yukino instantly blushed and earned a nudge from Sting that made her squeak. Behind the girl came in the one Sting has been waiting for hours for.

"Am I early Yukino?"

Sting shot his head up and looked over at the dark haired person with dark sprinkles ( he means freckles ) on their face, and the one feature Sting really admired, their amazing red eyes. Yukino giggled and nudged him.

"Don't worry Rogue you're just a bit early but that's fine, Someone really missed you~"

Yukino teased and pointed at the blonde staring at Rogue. Rogue looked at Sting and waved at him to get him out of daydream mode.

"Will you two be taking our orders today?"

"Yes ma'am, have a seat"

"Minerva is fine"

Both Minerva and Rogue took a seat at the counter table and Sting already knew what to get Rogue, they ordered the same thing each day well it really depended on their mood.

"How are you Sting?"

"I'm good Rogue, how are you?"

"I'm doing okay not bad not good just okay"

Sting stopped what he was making, he didn't know what to make for an okay mood but he wanted Rogue to feel happy so he finished pouring in the creamer and made little hearts in it before handing it to Rogue.

"Hearts? You sure known how the make designs in coffee with just creamer"

Rogue chuckled and got out their wallet and took out a $20 bill, handing it to Sting, Sting looked confused not that he was complaining but Rogue was paying more than what they had to, unless they didn't have exactly the amount they need right now but Sting took it and put it into the register and handed Rogue their change but Rogue accept it, something was off.

"Rogue you okay? You don't normally do this"

"Keep it"

"Ro-"

"There's a reason Sting, just keep it, now do your job I'll give you something else later"

Rogue said and took a sip of their coffee and shooed Sting away. Yukino pointed to a table with a person holding up their hand and patted Sting on the back, as she chatted with Minerva. Sting nodded and walked off to deal with everyone else in the shop with the not so happy energy he didn't have before. When he came back Rogue was gone but their coffee cup and a note were in their spot.

"He left that for you, read it"

Sting walked over and picked up the cup and saw that they wrote something on it, he also picked up the note and read it, having to flip it over, soon his face glowed red. He zoomed past Yukino, making her squeak and jump back not wanting to get ran over by Sting, but he was back out completely dressed in his normal attire, a crop top, suspenders with black pants connected to him, and a jacket like vest with fur on the collar of it.

"Yukino I'm going on break!"

"Bu-"

"No buts I'll call in Rufus, he can take my place, hand me Rogues cup!"

Yukino giggled and picked up the cup and handed it over to Sting, Sting grabbed it and thanked her before running out of the shop quickly. She looked over the napkin to look at what Rogue left on it, and saw what Rogue had left for Sting.

'Thanks for serving me today and every time I come here, I really mean it so as a thanks I would like to invite you over to my house today, come over at anytime, but make sure you don't get in trouble I don't want to see my favorite get fired. Anyway I'll be at my house waiting for you ~ Love Rogue'

'P.S. flip on the back I'm running out of room'

'P.P.S. I left my number on the cup so you can call me thanks for the Coffee too'

'P.P.P.S. is this how it works? I don't know if I can do that but anyway you're my boyfriend now, Yukino told me you liked me, but I've figured that out already sorry see you soon'