Day 7.

Prompt: Absence

Sting stared at the empty seat beside him, this is the first time in well ever that Rogue didn't show up to school at all, not in 1st period, 2nd, 3rd, not even for lunch. As soon as 2nd period would start Rogue would be here like they were at school the whole time, Orga thought they were sick, Rufus said they must have been late, yeah REAL late, Yukino said they  must be taking a day off, ha as if even if they passed all their finals and didn't have to show up to school they still showed up, saying they would have nothing better to do if they stayed home for two days, TWO DAYS, even Sting could think of many things to do for two days with no school. Minerva said they must've gotten into a car crash and is in the hospital, Sting didn't like it at all and told M'lady to change her option of why Rogue was absent.

"Okay how about, they are stressed and gotten into a fight with Ryos, or Gajeel and didn't want to see neither of them"

"M'lady that would make no sense, they seem them at home"

"I'm out of options"

"UGH THEM NOT BEING HERE IS DEPRESSING"

"Awe Sting-sama do you miss your friend?"

"his lover"

"THEY'RE NOT MY LOVER!"

"Yeah I soooooo believe that"

"M'lady hush! If Rogue is my lover, then our innocent angel here is your girlfriend"

Minerva blushed and so did Yukino, Yukino covered her face and Minerva glared at Sting. Rufus let out a little snicker, earning a glance from Minerva.

"Rufus acting innocent over there what about you and Orga?"

"What did we do to get attacked!?"

Yukino giggled and so did Sting as M'lady and Rufus bickered then everyone in the little group began tot laugh, Sting felt a tug on his sleeve and glanced over at the other member in their group, their quiet ninja Dobengal, holding up his phone to Sting. He was texting someone named Shadow Man, yep definitely Rogue.

RainbowNinja: Stings been worried, complaining, and whining about how you're not here, so can you tell me why you're not here and I can tell the group, their teasing each other, we're both lucky shadows

ShadowMan: Glad i'm not there, Sorry to leave you there with them but something TERRIBLE happened today and I couldn't come to school, if I did I would be ashamed of myself to leave something THIS BAD

RainbowNinja: oh...oh...OH I got you well is it okay if we come over, Sting would REALLY like an explanation of your absence

ShadowMan: Sure, what class are you guys in now?

RainbowNinja: 4th, Mr.Fingers isn't here today so I guess it's a free period

Sting looked at Dobengal then back at the messages, then back to him for a split second and inhaled, before clasping his hands together and looked at everyone.

"Looks like our meeting will be at Rogues place, just a few more hours then we'll head there sounds good"

Everyone nodded and continued to chat and shoot out a little teasing towards each other but it was their thing so it was okay, after a few hours the gang got their bus and cheered, Yukino sat with Minerva, Orga sat with Rufus, and for today Sting sat with Dobengal, Dobengal knew exactly why he sat there, it was because of his ninja mask or he would sit somewhere else. It was only a few minutes before the bus came to their stops Yukino and Minerva said bye to everyone before getting off, behind them was Rufus and Orga, lastly Dobengal and Sting who was still trying to pull Dobengals mask off.

"Sting quit harassing Dobengal and catch up"

Sting quit it and walked a bit faster and thought what was so bad that Rogue didn't show up to school for. As soon as Rogues place came into view, Sting sprinted ahead, Rufus, Orga, and Yukino let out little laughs at how fast he wanted to see Rogue right now. Sting rapidly knocked on the door and bounced, waiting for his friend to open the door. As soon as the ravenette was in view, they were tackled to the ground.

"WHAT THE-"

"YOU HAVE EXPLAINING TO DO!"

"Sting try not to bang them infront of us..."

"MINERVA!"

Sting quickly got off of  Rogue and helped them up to their feet, greetings were exchanged and everyone was inside.

"Now tell us why you weren't at school today"

"Something really bad happened today and I couldn't believe I let something bad as this happen, everything was fine until I apparently messed up"

"Rogue what happened?"

"TELL US DAMMIT! I'M ON EDGE HERE!"

Rogue sighed and got up, motioning them to follow them, which their friends did into their room, Rogue walked over to their bed and tugged the blanket down a little to reveal the face of their younger sibling Frosch, looking very weak and exhausted.

"Frosch got terribly sick today, I don't know why but I failed my part as the middle child! I let Frosch get sick i'm sorry Frosch! I won't leave the house until you're better!"

The green haired child whined and looked up at Rogue then everyone very slowly before waving.

"Frosch said it was okay Rogue, Fro isn't upset, just very tired, Fro says hi to all of Rogues friends"

Everyone said hi except Sting, he glared at Rogue the whole time.

"Rogue, Sting looks mad"

Rogue looked at Sting and caught his glare, and rose an eyebrow.

"Yes Sting?-"

"YOU HAVE ME WORRIED NEARLY TO DEATH CAUSE FROSCH WAS SICK!?"

"...Is it bad if I say yes?"

"You are very lucky that you are my friend"

"*cough*boyfriend*cough*"

"MINERVA!"