-Chapter 3 // Where are you?-

Russia's POV:

The bus pulled up to the bus station,I got up from the bench I was sitting at and walked towards the bus.The door opens and lets me inside.I go to the bus driver and scanned my card to get in.

I kept on walking in the aisle to find a seat ,there was some people in the front and some in the back.I go to the very corner of the back of the bus and sit down and wait to go to the next bus station.As the bus starts to move I grab my phone from my pocket and go back on to Instagram.

The first thing that I see when I opened up Instagram is the picture I've recently found.It was a picture from my sister's boyfriend account,Canada.. I think that's his name,it was a picture of him and his family at the beach.America looked sooooo good in his swimwear.

I blushed and drooled a little by just looking at him without a shirt.I clicked on the picture to see who was tagged in it.I see that Canada has tagged everyone in the picture.I honestly didn't care about America's siblings as much as I care for him.I go ahead and clicked on America's tag which then leads me to his page.

OH

MY

All I see is pictures of America.

AM

I

IN

HEAVEN?

He looks soo good in all his pictures.I wish I can just go ahead and like every single one of them.But I don't want to seem to forward.So I'll just screenshot them and save them in a hidden folder so no one can ever find it but me.

ONLY ME.

I keep scrolling down and I just love seeing him in every picture.What I don't like though is that there's a lot of pictures of random guys and that girl Japan with him.

I don't want nobody else near him but me.

He seems to be pretty famous and well known on Instagram, but what I did notice is that in every single one of his pictures he still has his sunglasses so I'm guessing that it wasn't just a one time thing.

I wonder what's his hiding behind those sunglass..

Could it be a scar that he's trying to hide?...

Or is it that he's hiding from people?...

Is he too well known on Instagram and has to hide?..

Maybe it's nothing and I'm just being too curious.

PING

oh...

OH!

He posted something.

It's a picture of him walking while sticking his tongue out and holding a peace sign.

It says "If anyones wondering I do have a Private account ;)"

wow..

wait-