-Chapter 4 // What are you doing?-

I promise ima strat working on this again- schools been a bully and has taken all of my time but im working on chapter!They may come in slowly but its gonna come qwq.

Anyways here are the Reference of China and Canada:

(Candana with his tux)

With that out of the way lets get in to the chapter ;w;.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

America's POV:

I look at the notification that I have just received,it was from Instagram.I put my phone back in my pocket and open the door to go inside.

I'll check it in a bit.

"Nada I'm home! Where are you!?" I yelled a bit because the house my brother and I live in is pretty big.

"I'm going,wait!" Canada yells at me also,from upstairs.

As Canada does whatever he's doing I might as well check my phone now.

I get my phone from my pocket and unlock the screen with my face ID and went to Instagram.I see that I have some notifications about my new post, 2,190 likes and 53 new followers.That's pretty normal,so I went to my private account to see who I would add back so they can see my posts,when a certain username appears on the list.

Ukraine's Private

That's Ukraine's Private account,the same Ukraine who is dating my brother.

Why would she want to follow me?

Hmm maybe she's just trying to befriend me,after all I am her boyfriend's brother.

I clicked follow back,which lets her see my pictures and posts that I have on my private,and vice versa.

"Okay I'm here now,hey Ame."Canada says as he's walking down the stairs.

"Woooow~,where are you going right now looking like that~"I say in a teasing tone towards my brother.

"I'm going to meet up with Ukraine for dinner." Canada chuckles a bit.He's wearing a black tuxedo with a white button shirt underneath and some black pants with black shoes.