chapter 12

CHARLOTTE BLARAKO

"JOHNNY!" i screamed, trying to roll away from him on the curtis' floor.

"say 'johnny is the best boyfriend ever and he's better!'"

"n-no!" i giggled, thrashing around. he continued tickling me and he knew all of my weaknesses. i shrieked when he got to them and finally gave in.

"j-johnny is the best boyfriend e-ever and h-he's better!" i stuttered, starting to cry from laughing so much.

dallas walked into the house and ran over to me.

"what the hell did you do to her, man?" his eyes widened once he saw johnny on top of me while i was crying.

"i tickled her."

"good boy." dal exchanged a high five with johnny and smirked.

i was so so so in love with johnny. everything about him made me go crazy. i can't explain it, we're best friends but we cuddle and make out. we don't fight like couples do, it's like we're just friends but we aren't. it's super confusing.

"we're going on a date today, char." johnny said, pulling me into his arms.

"what do you want me to wear?" i raised an eyebrow at him, a habit picked up from two.

"wear a dress. any dress, make it the prettiest one you have. we're going our spot." he smiled down at me and i quickly hopped up.

"i'll pick you up at 6, baby." he said, standing up. i quickly pecked his lips and sprinted home to get ready.

————

her dress <3

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

her dress <3

i think i have outdone myself. my hair and makeup was flawless, and my dress was absolutely beautiful. i clasped a necklace johnny gave me around my neck and i heard a knock at the door. i ran over and opened it, and saw johnny in a tux. wow. he stared at me with his mouth open and looked me up and down.

"what, do i look bad or something?" i smirked. he stared for a moment more.

"you look beautiful, char." i smiled at him and and returned the compliment and we were off.

we went to the dingo

————
JOHNNY CADE

i laid next to the love of my life in the flower field. i looked over at her and examined her under the golden sunset. she was so gorgeous, i didn't know why she liked me or how i got her, but i do.

we've gotten a lot closer since her mom died and her dad went to jail. she basically clung to me for a whole day, and i wasn't complaining at all. as long as she was there, i loved it.

i sat and watched as she twirled around in her dress, picking up and showing me all of the pretty flowers she found.

"i love you, charlotte." i blurted out. i quickly covered my mouth and blushed. i've never told her that before, only once. neither has she besides in the letter. but we both knew how we felt.

she ran over to me with the biggest smile and removed my hand from my face.

"i love you more." i haven't seen her genuinely smile in a long long time. i missed it so much.

she pulled me into a passionate kiss and pulled away after a couple of seconds. she laughed at my blush for awhile before throwing a flower at my face. i gasped dramatically and pick up a handful of flowers and grass, and throwing them in her hair.

"you are such a child, johnny cade!" she threw more flowers at my face and i helped her take the flowers out of her hair before we went back to my house.

————
CHARLOTTE BLARAKO

"i haven't seen my parents here in a while. maybe they finally left." he shrugged, throwing a sweatshirt at me.

"hopefully." i smiled, going to the bathroom to change.

when i got back he had his arms open so i climbed into them, pulling the blanket over both of us. i laid on top of him and thought for awhile. i felt so safe in johnny's arms. and if we're being honest, it was the most comfortable place in the world.

i eventually fell asleep to his soft snores, snuggling into his chest.

how did i get so lucky?

awe sugar | johnny cade जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें