Chapter 3

A/N

Ok so Eren's itallic dialogue is supposed to be in a different language that Levi can't understand. The next part isn't written yet (bc I'm a bad author TUT) but it'll be in Eren's POV! <3

____________

What the hell...?

    Levi was astounded. Another human was now standing beside him. He had the tannest skin and a slim but muscular figure. His eyes were gorgeous.... Levi couldn't help but find them familiar. He was brought out of his thoughts by a whimper. Levi studied the taller male quizzically.

    "Levi.... Why are you looking at me like that? Are you not happy to see me in your form? Did I do something wrong? If so, then I am sorry.... Levi...?" The boy shifted on his feet and looked at Levi with a sad look.

Levi could not understand a word this boy said. And although he could not comprehend the words, he felt the emotion. Levi felt kind of bad for him; the boy was trying to communicate something important but spoke another language that Levi could not recognize. He sighed heavily and placed his hand on the other's shoulder. He couldn't imagine how this boy had gotten to his tree and he was now alert. The titan was gone and they were at a large disability. Maybe it died, maybe it abandoned me, maybe it didn't find me interesting enough, or... maybe it couldn't suppress the urge to eat me anymore.

    Levi brought his attention back to the man in front of him. He looked him over to make sure he wasn't hurt and when he saw no visible injuries, he let out a sigh of relief. He ran his hands through his jet black hair, thinking of what would happen next. He slumped down against the tree and wished he could just disappear. He didn't know whether anyone would come looking for him but he figured that if they were, it wouldn't be soon. He glanced at the boy standing awkwardly beside him and quietly chuckled. He grabbed his hand and yanked him down next to him. The boy looked startled to say the least but smiled gently afterwards.

    Levi cleared his throat and decided to ask him a question, clumsily jumbling his words. "So, what's your name? I'm Levi and I live beyond the wall, well, lived. I was on an expedition with my team when I...." Levi stopped talking as he realized that the boy probably wouldn't be able to understand him anyway.

    The boy chuckled and grabbed one of Levi's hands. He was a bit taken aback but he let the boy do his thing. He felt letters being traced onto his hand. E-R-E-N. "Eren," Levi repeated, an odd feeling arising within him as he said the name. He noticed the tint of Eren's ears and scrunched up his face. Though, he understood the boy's reaction. They were basically holding hands and Levi had just said Eren's name so... sensually.

    He quickly took back his hands and muttered a rushed apology. Eren grunted and abruptly stood up. He seemed to be upset about something.