Chapter 6

A/N: Thank you all so much for the support and nice comments :))) They really made my day everytime I opened this app and went through my notifications. I'm so sorry for not updating, I am a master procrastinator. I've literally had this chapter done since August but I decided to add a bit more because I wanted to give y'all a longer chapter. It's not quite long but it's all I have since I've totally forgotten everything I had planned. It's really just a filler until I figure out how to continue this since I don't really want to end it because a lot of y'all really like it. Also, it's officially been a year since I started this ff and, boy, does time fly. Thanks so much and I'll try to get another chapter out soon but don't hold me to it bc I will probably forget lol. Enjoy ;)

________________

               Levi led Erwin out of the tent and waited for his reaction. He noticed Erwin's eyes nearly pop out of their sockets and a look of disbelief fell onto him. Levi noticed the wary expressions of the soldiers as they examined the titan before them. Levi made his way closer to his new friend and introduced him.

               "Well, there's not really much I can say at this point,but, this here is my new... pal. He's not dangerous so you can get that constipated look off of your face." Levi patted the large being's ankle and smirked. "I know what you're thinking, 'He must have gone crazy while he was away from us.' I can assure you that isn't the case but we can talk about that later. For now, let's talk about the important things. What happened after I went missing? Other than trying to look for me, have you made any progress with the mission?"

.

.

.

               Levi sat in his tent that night alone and pondered over Eren. Where did he go? Is he alright? He can't be... Can he? I mean, I saw him fall to his death and if the fall didn't kill him, I'm sure the titans made quick work of him... I just wish I could have done something. I could've done something. Levi rested his head in his hands and let out a long sigh. Well there's nothing I can do about it now.

               Levi turned in his sleeping bag and ran a hand through his hair. He fell asleep thinking about Eren and the look he might have had as he was struck by lightning.

.

.

.

               Eren was very annoyed. He didn't like being manhandled; especially in titan form. It felt odd and made him very uncomfortable. He tried to keep his mind off of the excited brunette currently examining every part of his body, committing it to memory. He didn't know why he had agreed to this. I must have been half asleep. The look on Hange's face when he responded to her question surprised him. He had expected her to be scared of his intelligence like the others were. She jumped up and down as she monologued about how fascinating titans were.

               It was strange to see another human accept him after constant rejection and fear, but he decided that it wasn't a bad thing. The sooner they all realize that I don't want to eat them, the quicker we can move onto solving the real problem. I need to tell them the truth about me and the titans. They're going in blindly and I don't want to see them fail.