-Chapter 1-

(Y/d/n) = your dead name
I was sitting in my room listening to some music while doing homework, as long as I'm doing everything I should and not in their line of sight my family stays off my back. Kinda sad when you think about it, I'm only happy when I'm with the people I love or by myself listening to music. I can't have my music too loud that I can't hear my mom or step dad. I have two younger brothers, I'll do anything to make sure they are safe. "(Y/d/n)!" I heard my mother call, I quickly turn off my music and hide my phone, run down the stairs trying not to make a lot of noise. "Yes?" I ask while walked into the living room, "If you're off work go cook us dinner, we're tired of eating out. Make it quick because some people from your father's work are coming." she said dramatically, "Yes mother" I say loud enough for them to hear and walk into the kitchen.

I look around the kitchen and pull out some stuff to cook, which is chicken alfredo and a salad. When I cook I try my hardest not to make a mess because I would have to clean it, I clean all the dishes as I empty them while watching it cook. I got done right when everyone started getting ready. "You," my mother said when coming into the kitchen, "go upstairs and stay upstairs till tomorrow morning." I nod my head and walk up the stairs. I got back upstairs, closed and locked my door behind me, I sat back at my desk, turning my phone back on to listen to music and do homework.

I got done with homework an hour later, put it all back into my bag and climb onto bed. When I pause my music I can hear people talking downstairs, I sigh, I take my computer out of my bag turn on my favorite show, I grab my ipad out to draw, I bought all this myself so they don't know. I draw to past the time, since I've been doing this a lot. Normally I continue drawing what I've already been up to but I have an idea of what I want to draw.

(credit to original owner)It was around 3 in the morning when I got done, shit it's late, I thought as I turned off all my stuff, plugged it all in, and put them all in my bag

It was around 3 in the morning when I got done, shit it's late, I thought as I turned off all my stuff, plugged it all in, and put them all in my bag. I went to my closet and grabbed a hoodie and shorts, I change and go back to bed.

I wake up to a lot of noise coming from downstairs, "what the fuck is that noise?" I ask myself as it sit up, "(Y/d/n)! Get your ass down here!" I hear from my step dad, I got up and ran down the stairs, "Yes?" "Did you do this to the fucking TV!?" he asked angrily, "No, I didn't do it." The TV was making the static sound and was extremely loud then low, it almost looked like someone was in the TV. "Go back to your room. I hate looking at your face." My mother said to me, I ran back up the stairs and locked my door, trying my best to stay awake till I got to get ready for school.

Once the clock hit 6 I got up, which mean I got an hour and a half till I have to start walking to school. I unplug my phone, computer, and iPad, rolling up the chargers and putting it all in my bag. I went to my closet to get out a (favorite band) hoodie, a green shirt, and my black studded/spiked converse. Went over to my dresser and grabbed my binder, ripped skinny jeans, and socks. I got dressed and brushed my hair. (If you want to wear makeup add it.) I got done and went downstairs to make breakfast before everyone woke up, I ended up making eggs and bacon, since they still weren't up when I was done, I ate some, grabbed my bag and waited outside.

I checked my phone til 7:30, I got up and started walking to school, it isn't that far of a walk. I took my headphones out, plugged them in and turned on some music, just zoned out till I got to school.