-Chapter 2-

(your friends) Credits to original owner
Melody - 16 - she/her

(your friends) Credits to original ownerMelody - 16 - she/her

Aurora White - 15 - she/her - Beastly

Alice Lui - 17 - she/her

Andrew Harris - 18 - he/him - Andy

Peter Turing - 17 - he/him/they/them - spiderman

Lucas Chan - 16 - he/him

_________________________________________________

My friends were waiting by the school doors, I walk up to them, "Finally!" yelled Aurora, I rolled my eyes, give a sigh then say "I get here the same time everyday" we walk into the school laughing. We walked over to the lockers and let Melody, Aurora, and Peter get some stuff, Andy does end up going to class till the late bell, his teachers know why so they don't care, which pisses some other students off, which causes them to mess with us more.

First class of the day, Geometry, I have to walk all the way upstairs to get to this class and I hate it. I walk in and sit in the very back next to the window, I know no one in this class, it's really easy too. The late bell rang but my teacher wasn't in the classroom yet, I sit there with my headphones in listening to music. I get out my ipad to take notes, I take most of my notes on my ipad and then either print them out or write them all out. My teacher came in and started giving us stuff to do.

Near the end of class we were told the homework and told we have a test on Monday next week. I pull up my calendar and put them both down, Andy gets out of class early so he can come get us all. He came to my class first, when we met Andy he didn't really go to school but that quickly changed. We walked to get my other friends, when we got to the history hallway I left to get to my class with Alice. We sit down next to each other and take out what all we need in this class. We don't really have to do anything in this class, just take notes, do projects, and sometimes a test, surprisingly a lot easier then it sounds.

Test Friday in history, when the teacher said that most people in my class groaned, I laughed a little, the bell rang and we waited for Andy to get here. Some boys were staring at us before leaving, I hate getting stared at, I never know what they are thinking or if they see something. Andy got to our class last, we got up, walked out the door and went to our next classes. I had study hall now. "Excuse me, may I go print out some stuff for my notes?" I ask my teacher when he walked in, "Yes you may" he replied, I grab my iPad and hit print, I walk over to the office, go inside and go straight to the printer. I grab what I printed and walk back to class. Once I got back to my class, I sit down, take out my ipad, put my headphones back in since I couldn't have them in my last class, get my pencil case and my graph paper. I started taking aesthetic notes since I spend a lot of time studying and doing homework at home. It kept me busy long enough. I cut out all the titles and drawings, separate them, I'll do the notes from yesterday first, I thought grabbing my bio title and drawings.

Bio is the only one I got done, I stopped right before the bell rang, I packed up quickly and waited.

*Time skip*

It's the end of the day, I have work after school, I work at hot topic so I don't have to really wear a uniform, Melody and I work at hot topic, Aurora doesn't work yet, Alice and Lucas work at a dance studio, Andy works at this music cafe, and Peter works at a book store. We kinda had to make Andy get a job. Melody, Aurora, and I walk to their house to get ready for work. Aurora is allowed to go to work with Peter, Alice, and Lucas. Only because the book store doesn't have a lot of employees and she can just sit and read all she wants, the dance studio doesn't really care if she comes in or not as long as she doesn't bother anyone. "Andy texted." Melody said, "What's it say?" I question, "he just got done dropping off Alice and Lucas, he's going to pick up Spiderman and then come to get us" I nod my head in response. "Beastly, you wanna go to work with spiderman or stay home by yourself?" Melody yelled in the kitchen, "I'll go to work with Peter" she said as she walked into the kitchen.

We heard a car honk outside so we went outside, we got into Andy's car. "Everyone ready?" Andy asked looking back at us, "Yes" we say. He backed out of the driveway and started driving to Peters work, I guess he works at 3:30, I get on my phone till we get to our work.

We walked into work and clocked in, I just walked around, seeing what's new, if I'd like to buy anything on break or not. I have my phone in my front pocket, my brothers have my number but no one else in that house does. "Hello, welcome, do you need any help finding something today?" I hear Melody ask from across the store, "No thank you." I hear a male voice say. I go to the front and wait for someone to come up and pay. "Those guys look like they are cosplaying as something but I have no clue what." Melody whispered when she came up to me, I look back at the guys and tilt my head in confusion, "The one in the green looks like Link from LOZ" I stated to her. "Yea but he has different eyes and 'blood' coming out of them" she said a little freaked out. "Well we can ask when they come up and pay." I told her.

10 minutes went back, they come up to where I was waiting. "Hello, are you guys ready?" I asked them, I saw the one that looked like link look away from me and nod his head, his friend laughing at him. I gave a questioning look but shook it off and finished checking them out (not in that way), "Here you go, oh, by the way may I ask something?" I give them there stuff. "Yea, sure." "Are you guys cosplaying because it looks really fucking cool?" "No-" the black haired boy got cut off "Yes, yes we are. I'm cosplaying Ben Drowned." he said in a panic, I nod my head. "Alright, well have a good rest of your day." I told them, they nod and walk out.

*Time skip*

Andy dropped me off a little ways away from my house, I'm not supposed to have friends or hang out with them. I walked up to my house, I got dinner at the mall, unlocked the door and walked in. I took off my shoes and started quietly walking to my room, I saw some alcohol bottles but no mother or step dad in sight which means, they're in their room. I get to my room and lock the door, "I'm exhausted." I got out my homework and wrote my notes.