-Chapter 4-

"Finally done!" Melody yelled as she fell on the bed. I lay down next to her sighing in exhaustion. I hear a knock at my door, "come in" I say out of breath, Aurora came in. "Nice job with the room guys, Andy is outside so might wanna get ready to go." We nod our heads and get up, Melody walked out of my room closing the door as she left. I got too my closet, I grabbed a plaid button up shirt, a black tee, black pants, and grabbed my boots. I finished putting on the clothes, went to my dresser picked up my chains and put them on. I got done tying my shoes and went downstairs.

You

Aurora

Aurora

Melody

Melody

"I guess the theme is plaid" I said laughing when I saw them

"I guess the theme is plaid" I said laughing when I saw them. I got laughs in return, "Come on, you took longer then us." I walked the rest of the way down, following behind them. Lucas got out of the car to let us in, we got in one at a time, melody, Aurora, me, then Lucas. "Where are we going?" I asked, "were going to go ghost hunting" andy said while laughing. "There is a park where kids have gone missing into the woods, lucas and andy think it might be haunted." Peter said in a quiet voice, annoyed by andy. I nod my head.

Once we get to the park no one is there, it's almost dark so they all must have gone home. We got out of the car, andy got into the trunk and grabbed flashlights for us and a bag full of things for getting proof of ghost. "Where did you get all that? You know what it doesn't matter." Alice started walking over to the woods, I follow soon after, "it's not even dark yet and it looks like the zombie apocalypse." I hear from behind me. "Let's go in" I say excitedly, as we walk into the woods we can hear animals move around, or what we think are animals.

We walk deeper into the woods, "if we knew where we were going we would've worn pants." Melody said angrily, I look at her with pity and I see peter mouth 'I'm sorry'. We got out our flashlights since it was getting really dark and we can't see. "Hey, look!" Lucas yelled as he ran up to a paper on a tree, "What is it?" "it says 'help me'" confused alice grabbed it ripping it off the tree, she turned it around expecting there to be something on the back. "I doubt anyone needs help, they had enough time to write this and nail it too a tree." she started walking again, I have a bad feeling about that, I started walking with them hopefully that the feel would just go away. I gasp as I hear a loud crack come from beside us, I shine my light over where I heard it, I nearing scream, I see a very tall man with no face. "Y/n, what are you doing?" "there is a man," I look over at my friends, "he's" I look back, "he was just there." Peter walked over to me with a scared look on his face, he looked where I was looking, "No one is there Y/n" he put his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to the group, "it's okay."

- time skip -

We found three more papers, andy started recording hoping something would happen on camera, we keep hearing noises. "Guys I wanna go back." Aurora sounding scared, she grabbed onto me and so I her when we here something fall. "Come on guys, we came here to see Ghost." Andy said a little upset, Lucas grabbed andy and started going back. "Okay, okay, we'll go back." On our way back I feel someone staring at me, I walk up to Peter and alice and walk between them. We hear Aurora scream bloody murder, we all turn back seeing this guy in a white mask holding her, I ran to them grabbing her from him, kicking him where the sun don't shine, pushing her to the group, "RUN!" Andy yelled, we all ran, I look back and to see that Lucas tripped, that guy was catching up, I ran back to Lucas, picking him back up on his feet, I pushed him to run, I tried my best to be the last person. "I see the entrance!" I hear Alice yell, we ran faster to get to the entrance, we were out, melody stopped running, I grab her arm, running to the car. Andy already unlocked his car, we got in as fast as we could. "lock the door!" I yelled at andy, he locked them, "Drive!" we yelled, andy started the car and drove out of there as fast as possible.

We got to Andy's house, "you guys can guess stay here tonight." andy said out of breath still. We go down to the basement which is the hangout place and just sat there.