ROOMATE

🌺Miley's POV🌺

I got a bit scared when I got down from my car, I felt the air around me, it felt different from home, I got my things out of the car and was heading towards the large building in front of me to find my dorm and room number when I bumped into someone.
"Oh my God, I'm really sorry. " She said quickly as we both tried packing our things together.
"It's fine." I said handing over a bag that belonged to her. She reached out to shake me. "Hi I'm Esther and I'm a fresher here". She was a beautiful girl with her blue eyes and long blonde hair. "Hi I'm Miley and I'm also a fresher here. " I could see the disappointment in her eyes when she heard that I'm a fresher "What's wrong?" I reached out for her hand "Oh it's nothing, just that I was lost, I thought you weren't a fresher so you could help me find my way around" she said looking down like a baby, I found her reaction adorable "Well, we can do that together, if that's OK with you?"
I could see that she was also like me the kids who always had the help of their mum to find their way around. The sentence made her smile and I noticed that she looked pretty when she smiled not like she wasn't before but then you know what I mean " That would be nice after you". She grabbed her things to follow me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had finally found our way to the office where we would get our dorm key and i found out that Esther was quite an interesting person as we were chatting on the way .We arrived at the receptionist table and the smell of her lovely perfume got my attention. "Hi" I waved trying to get her attention.
"Hi, how can I help you?" She said. "We are here to know our rooms, please."
I was so excited as I replied the lady and kept on saying to myself, I'm finally free, the receptionist noticed my excitement and smiled "What are your names?"
"Miley Chase" I said, sounding so eager. "Esther Mattew", Esther said.

"Room 46 for you." the receptionist said as she handed over the keys to me "And room 47 for you", she said handing Esther's key to her.

"I hope you enjoy your stay at the university ladies!", The receptionist waved us bye as we found our way to our rooms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is it Miley. " Esther said as we stood in front of our doors.
"Yeah, this is it. I guess I'll be seeing you later?" I said really hoping to see her again. "Let's have dinner together", She said reaching out her hand for a hand shake.
"Deal!". I said as I shook her hands and smiled.

My room was nice, it was big, bigger than what I expected actually. I laid on the bed, it was comfortable, I laid there thinking of how my day had gone so far, when someone walked in, I was getting excited because I was expecting my roommate when I saw a boy.

"Uh, sorry but I think you're in the wrong room!" I said walking up to him. He wasn't looking that bad but he wasn't also my type of guy too.

"Room 46 right?", he raised his keys and waved it in my direction so I'll see the key he was holding and the number on it. I walked out and was heading to the receptionist office, I stopped to catch my breath when he passed me by.

"Try to keep up. " he said and passed me.

Rude

"Uh, excuse me ma'am my roommate is a boy?" I asked immediately I got to the table not realising how high my voice was.

"Who could he be?" She asked looking surprised too, I turned to look for the boy which is what I call him now since I didn't know his name and obviously didn't care to. And there he was sitting on the waiting chair with his arms crossed and his legs too. "There he is." I said pointing to him.
"That's gonna be a problem, miss" she murmured to herself.
"Huh?" I asked, trying to get her to repeat her sentence. "I'm sorry miss you'll have to manage for now till I see what I can do, I'm sorry for the trouble", The receptionist said looking so innocent and I'll admit it reduced my anger.

A:N - And that's it for the first Chapter, tell me what y'all think. Just a reminder, this is not my story, I'm only publishing for my friend. Make sure to vote, share and comment. God bless you all! See ya! 💜