I MISS MUM

🌺Miley's POV🌺

I still couldn't believe that Esther dragged me to school, I thought to my self while the teacher was teaching, I really just couldn't get what happened last night. I tried my best not to cry. The class wraps up and I really don't want to go to the cafeteria.

"Come on, let's go!" Esther said as she finished packing up her books. I sighed in response and stood up and we exited together.

The school seemed strange today, everyone was gathered in groups and watching something amusing on their phones. I could only assume it was amusing from their snickers and chuckles.

"Hey, that's her! The virgin girl!!!" I heard someone yell. People started to point and laugh at me. Some were even taking videos.
"Let's go, Miley." Esther said but I couldn't move, I felt dizzy all of a sudden. Before I knew it, my legs gave out and I collapsed. "Miley...Miley? Miley! Wake up!" Huh? What's happening? I could feel someone vigorously shaking me and a distant voice calling my name. The voice started to become clearer and more audible after a few shouts.

"Miley! Miley! Wake up!" I opened my eyes to reveal Esther hovering above me. What happened? Why am I on the ground? I was still in the hallway with Esther but I was on the ground.

"Hey! She's awake! Virgin girl is awake!" Someone yelled as Esther was trying to help me up. I could hear it all over again, they were all laughing at me. I stood up and looked around, my eyes landed on that boy (my roommate) in the crowd I couldn't read the emotion on his face, it seemed like anger and disappointment. I also couldn't take any more of this embarrassment so I ran out of the hallway and didn't stop till I got to my room. I slammed the door shut and slid down on the wall and started to cry.

"Miley! Miley!" I heard Esther shout and knock loudly on the door but I couldn't let her see me like this. She knocked and begged me to open the door for quite some time but I refused and she gave up eventually, she must have gone to her room. She didn't deserve to be treated like this at all but she needs to understand. I cried and didn't know when I slept off. The sound of the door being slammed woke me up. It was that boy and Esther.

"I'll get you some food..." he said looking disgusted by me as he walked out of the room. Esther and I couldn't help but stare at the slammed door in confusion. What's up with him?

"Huh." I said looking at the door.
"What's wrong?" Esther asked.
"He's getting food for me."
"Is that a bad thing? Let's talk about you how are you doing ? Why are you taking everything so hard on yourself?"
"How come he's getting me dinner?" I asked myself softly.
"Huh?" She asked.
"Nothing, I'm fine." 
"But..." Esther was cut off by the sound of the door opening.

I was already suffering from a headache. I didn't need more questions. That boy walked in cutting Esther off, thankfully. He brought me some microwave lasagna. Just what I needed, how'd he know?

"How did everyone in school get to find out?" I asked Esther as I sat upright to eat but Esther's face  changed when I asked the question.
"Why don't you try and eat so you'll rest?"
"Answer me!" I demanded with a hint of authority in my voice but I noticed I aslo got the attention of that boy. Esther pulled out her phone to show me something and there it was. The night was caught on camera now it's everywhere. The tears at this point were too much to hold.
"Get out!" I shouted at Esther. She has really been through a lot because of me. I felt bad watching her leave but the thought of my whole life ending was too much for me to bare. I cried a lot but I also noticed that boy was still staring at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!" I shouted throwing anything I could find at him. He stood up and left the room, I felt bad that he left because of my tantrum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the third day now and I didn't get up from my bed, I didn't want to go outside at all, I felt horrible. That boy would sometimes get food for me, sometimes Esther did because  she would come and check on me. I started to think of my mum and just realized how much I missed her, I can't tell her what happened she'll kill me, but let me see her at least let me see her I really need some mama's care. I quickly got dressed, I put on a black hoodie to cover my face and a pair of oversized black joggers, I grabbed my car keys and left the dorm. I could swear I felt someone following me but I didn't really pay attention to it, I really needed to be home. I got home and luckily for me mum was home, and she was in the kitchen making dinner. I could see the shock on her face when she saw me enter the kitchen.

"Mum!" I yelled as I hugged her tight, I don't know if she could sense something was wrong with me but hugging her made me feel a bit better.
"Honey! How are you?" I tried my very best to hide the pain in my voice "I'm fine, mum. Just really tired." I said leaving out some of the truth.
"Ok dear, go freshen up. Dinner's almost ready!" she said, pushing me towards my room.

A:N - Hey guys, how's it going?! Hope y'all are enjoying the story so far! Don't forget to vote and share. Share your honest thoughts in the comments section and have a lovely day, also stay safe!
Just a quick reminder that this story isn't mine but my friend's and I'm doing her a favor by posting it.
Anyhoo, see you guys! 💜💕