A REAL FRIEND

🌺Miley's POV🌺

I woke up with pain all over because of how I slept. One thing I never did was to get under my blankets. Anyway, I remembered what happened.

"OH! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP!" I whined to myself, squishing the pillow on , when my head ached a lot and I laid back.  I turned to check on that boy but he wasn't there.

"Oh, turns out he does go to school... " I trailed off out loud. I looked around the room, same old same old. But something stood out on my desk. I stood up to find out what it is. A tray?
In the tray was a plate of omelet and sausages and a cup of coffee.

"Who could have done this?" I asked myself. I looked at the tray once more and my mouth started to water, so not wasting any minute further, I carried the tray to my bed and ate up! God bless whoever left this there, I hope it was on purpose though... Mid chew, my phone buzzed and lit up. I picked it up to check who it is.

Esther: I'm so sorry, babe!

Reading that, I felt remorseful. I should be the one apologising! Why is she sorry? I pushed her away so why is she sorry? I began to type a reply.

Miley: No babe, I should be the one saying that! I'm really sorry I didn't listen.

I hit send and started to feel a bit of relief. I thought apologizing was going to be a hassle. I plopped down on my bed and my phone buzzed again.

Esther: Can I come in?

I didn't know what to reply, I wanted to be alone. I also felt ashamed of myself, even in front of Esther.

Esther: I've got hot chocolate!

Well, I obviously can't say no to that! I rushed to the door and let her in. She rushed to drop the Starbucks paper bag on my desk and gave me a big hug. It felt warm I really wish this happened yesterday but my silly roomie was just staring. Punk!

"I'm really sorry." Esther said breaking the silence and our hug. I feel loved, she reminds me of my mum, why is she apologizing? God knows if I were her, I would be expecting an apology but thank God  she isn't me, at least I got a good friend out of all this drama. I couldn't say anything, I just kept on crying especially when I remembered the echoing laughter in the auditorium.

"Oh, don't be such a cry baby! Here, have some hot chocolate." She grabbed a Styrofoam cup and gave it to me, I'll admit it did really help.
"Thanks." That was the only thing I could say with a shaky voice. "It's fine. Now get up and let's get dressed..." Esther replied.

"No!" I quickly yelled. "You can't make me go to school" I added, in a lower tone.
"Why?"
"Because..." I trailed off, not finding a significance reason why she can't.
"You see?! You have no reason not to beside it was only his friend that was there. Now, get your ass up and be the strong girl I know you to be." She said as she dragged me up.
"Fine... " I said, giving up and standing up. "I can't believe I'm going back outside".

"Looks like you've had breakfast already." Esther said noticing the tray by my bed side. "Yeah I woke up and saw it, I wondered who kept it but I was too hungry to care." I said as I made my way to the bathroom.
"And where's your roommate? You know, I haven't seen him!"
"I don't know and to be honest I really dont care either." I said and closed the bathroom door and began to freshen up.