THE SURPRISE

🌺Miley's POV🌺

It's been two years in college and I couldn't be happier that I have only two more years to go. Time really flies fast. I was finishing up my project. The strangest thing is I still don't know that boy's name, and we rarely ever talked. Anytime I asked him something he would just nod and sometimes not answer, but one thing i noticed was he was always scribbling something in a book or always starring at me, but i got used to it so I didn't let it bother me. Esther and I became best of friends, Drake became a friend but not that close I found out someone made him apologise but I still don't know who anyway I pushed out of my fairy tale of true love, I started to believe that everyone was like Drake.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard someone knock on my door, I thought it was Esther since we planned to go out tonight, so I excitedly opened the door. But it wasn't her, it was a flower delivery guy?

"Are you Miss. Miley Chase?" He asked.

"Yes..." I replied. "These are for you miss." He said, handing over a very beautiful bouquet and a clipboard to sign. I signed the clipboard and couldn't help but wonder who it was from, considering it was my favorite type of flowers, I've only ever told my mum and Esther. Is Esther gay?

"Do you by any chance know who sent them?" I asked him. "No, miss."

"OK, thank you." I said and he left.

This is the second time I'm receiving
flowers. Do I have a secret admirer? I pushed the thought away because I was hell bent on not getting involved again with love or anything love related and besides who would like me especially knowing what happened?

It wasn't long after the delivery guy left, that I heard a knock on the door.
I opened it to reveal Esther this time.

"Hey babe!" she said, hugging me and dropping her outfit on my bed, we always got prepared together because I do her make up.
She sat on the chair in front of the big mirror.
"Esther..." I began, thinking how to ask if she was gay.
"Yeah, hun?" she replied.

Hun? Are you the one that sent the flowers?

"Uh, no I'm not a fan of pussy and I didn't send you any flowers." Esther said. What? Oh shit, I said that out loud! Stupid!

"I'm sorry babe, I got a surprise today, a bouquet of flowers and the delivery guy didn't say who sent them, you're my only friend here and I haven't told anyone but you about my favorite type of flowers or anything so I don't know what to think again."

Esther walked up to the bed where I was sitting. "I know you really want to know but since you were able to push the first one aside why don't you push  this away too? Anyway I've got a surprise for you!" Esther said the last part excitedly.
"What is it?" I said with less enthusiasm.
"Today is the owner of the school's engagement/pre wedding party, and we're going!"
"You have got to be joking." I said with no interest.
"Do I look like I'm joking?" She stood up and opened the door. Two men walked in, one of them with two dresses and a box and the other with another box. I was shocked I didn't expect this at all.
"So come on! We don't have much time to waste!" Esther said looking all  excited. To be honest, I have never seen her surprised like this before. Here we go...