THE HAPPY ENDING

🌺Miley's POV🌺

It was our final year and I was finally graduating from college, I was happy, I just finished my final exams. But Derrick has been acting strange lately. Yeah after the incident with my mum had we have been more close, and boy was he the best thing that had ever happened to me. Of course we had our fights, and saw our demons we never let a fight pass a day without resolving it and to me honestly I don't regret giving Derrick a chance. I got to know more about him and his family. Things had gone real smothe and I couldn't be any happier.But recently he would behave very very strange, he hides his phone from me, he gets too busy and he stopped sleeping in the dorm with me. I couldn't stop thinking until I got a text from Derrick.

Derrick: Hey sunshine, how was your final paper, mine was dope! Uh, if you're less busy I'd like Mattew to come pick you up and I dropped my present on your bed. Happy two years anniversary, honey. I'll see you later xx

Oh my Gosh! I totally forgot, which was odd cause I never forget our anniversary, anyway, I really needed to go home and know what Derrick got me. I got home and I couldn't believe my eyes there was flowers everywhere and they where my favourite with a small note in the middle. For the great joy you bring to me darling I have a great surprise for you babe. Get dressed and Mattew will be waiting for you outside. I love you babe.
I was smiling at the note and then I heard Mattew knock on the door.
"I see you're not ready, miss." He said walking into my room.
"Well, Mattew I don't know what to wear."
"I was expecting you to say that." He opened the door and a fashion team walked in.
"Oh, wow!" I said, surprised.
"Miss Miley, I'll be waiting for you downstairs." Mattew said as he walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was beautiful, I was on a short white lace gown, it was simple and still very beautiful, the makeup artist did a very light makeup.
Downstairs, Mattew was waiting for me and opened the door immediately he saw me.
"I must say, Miley. You look beautiful!"
"Thanks Matthew." I started to fidget with my fingers.
"Nervous?" Matthew asked as he looked at me through the rear view mirror.
"Kinda." I said in a low voice
" Don't worry you'll be just fine."
After a few more minutes of driving, we got to a field, it was beautiful with green grass everywhere, it was also very peaceful and I've noticed that he liked peaceful places.
"I'll take my leave now." Matthew said entering the car after opening my door.
"Wait, what am I supposed to do here?"
"You'll see, good luck dear!" he said smiling mischievously and driving off
"Good luck? With what?" I asked myself out loud.
"Why don't you ask him later?" I heard Derrick's voice from behind
"Hey, babe!" I felt his arms around my waist.
"Why are we here?"
"Because, I have a surprise for you.",he said putting a necklace around my neck. The necklace looked familiar.
"Where did you get this?" I asked, admiring it.
"Mum gave it to me."
I could feel him smiling as he turned me around to face him.
"That day we went to the hospital and we got home, she gave me this and said it's a symbol of love and it shows undying love, she said to give it to the girl I'm sure I want to spend the rest of my life with. So now I've given it to you."
"I don't understand why are you giving it to me?" He went on one knee and didn't reply.
"What are u doing babe?"
"Miley Chase, at the beginning I thought being your roommate would be horrible but then you turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me. I can't imagine my life without you. So would you do me the honour of being my wife?"
I couldn't say anything, was he joking? Tears ran down my cheeks as I watched him oh his knee. He looked so nervous about what I would say and me crying probably wasn't helping his nervousness.
"C'mon say yes already!" I heard Esther's voice and turned around to see everyone; Esther, Mum, Drake , Cindy (now those two last people I called they had graduated already but still came around once in a while). Everyone encircled us. We were surrounded by my friends and family.
"Hello?! We need an answer!"
I looked at Derrick, this was a huge decision and to honest I was ready.
"YES, I WILL BE YOUR WIFE!" I could see the joy on his face, he stood and took me in for a hug and a kiss. Everyone cheered and was congratulating us. I was happy and in no way regretting my decision. So, finally I have my happy ending like I've always wanted. He was not my type but my soul mate!

And! That's a wrap on Not My Type! Thank you all so much for reading this book. I appreciate it, my friend appreciates it, she's really over the moon! Thank you guys so much for following Miley and Derrick's story! God bless you all and stay safe! 💜💕 Till we meet again, y'all! It's been real❤️