Part: 1

And the schoolbell rings.

Life is continuing, people are moving on, on to the next chapter..

Students are going to their classes, just following the rules, like nothing ever happened.

Like they didn't lose a classmate.

But, the schoolbell rang, right?

So, they can't be late for their next class because they're oh so good students. Brave, listening to their parents, listening to their teachers, following their classes, making homework..

Don't lie to yourself.

You're everything except that.

So, nothing happens when you actually make it to class on time. It doesn't mean anything that everyone likes you, or that you're the most populair one.

It doesn't mean anything that you owe everything and can get what you want. Can you buy a heart?

With all that money you have, with all that pride, are you a human being?

How can you continue life? How can you go to school with your friends, acting like nothing happened. Are you a human being?

I have the answer.

You're not.

Because, someone died. Someone killed herself.

Because of you guys.

Because of this class.

CLASS 12A.

You better watch yourselves.

Because this teacher, is going to give a class.

A class that you might actually learn something from.

A class that you will never forget.

Take notes.

Brandon Howard, the teacher of class 12A stands in front of the whole class and everyone looks at him.

Scared.

Shaking.

But Brandon is enjoying the view. ''Now  this, class is fun.'' He said and he walked towards the tables. ''Sam, remember what I asked you the first day?'' he said.

Sam was freaking out. He was holding himself not to do anything. ''Now again, what is your... Dream?'' Brandon smiled. But Sam didn't think it was that funny.

No one thought that.

Everyone looked at each other. No one understood what was going on. ''What is your dream, Sam.'' He asked again. It was quiet in the whole class.

''Or.. Lydia, what was your dream again?'' Lydia looked at him and didn't know if she was suppose to answer this question. She looked at her friend,  Cayley..

''What about you, Elijah? Or you.. Ray?''

Brandon looked at everyone and he smiled..

10 days before.

The first day..

''Elijah pass the ball!'' Sam and Ray were running after Elijah to get the basketball. Elijah threw the ball towards Sam and he smashed it. The girls around the corner started jumping and clapping fort hem.

''That's my boyfriend!!'' Lydia said all laughing and she ran towards Ray to hug him tight. Sam raised his eyebrows. ''I made the point and he's the one getting a hug?'' he asked and everyone started laughing.