Part: 3

Day 3..

The schoolbell rings..

Sam sighed. ''I'm so done with this'' he said and the guys started walking to their class. Again. ''Weekend is so far away'' Lucas said.

They all walked in class when Brooke saw a empty spot next to Tyler and she wanted to sit there but.. Noa came.

Brooke stood still and she bit on her lips. What the hell. ''Hey'' Tyler said. ''Hi'' Noa said and the two of them smiled at each other. Amber saw how Brooke was watching them. ''Are you okay?'' Amber whispered. ''Fuck off'' Brooke said and she walked to another seat.

Amber rolled her eyes and sighed. She sat next to Daisy.

''So how is the Rivers?'' Tyler asked. ''I barely got time to figure it out, but.. It's fine'' Noa said. Tyler sighed. ''Yeah, it is a weird beginning but eh.. We have this, place called the Block just for us, do you wanna come? This Friday?'' Tyler asked and Noa looked at him.

''What's that?'' she asked. ''It was an old garage but they gave the keys to us so we can hang out in the weekend. We fixed it tho, there is music and stuff'' Tyler said and Noa started laughing. ''That sounds fun!'' she said. ''Well, it is'' Tyler said. ''I'll be there'' Noa said.

Brandon walked in class and Kyle and Nathan's face expression changed. ''So, if eyes could kill.. I would be dead right now'' Brandon said smiling and he closed the door.

''So. Today, we're going to do something different.'' Brandon said and he looked at the whole class. ''We're going to talk about.. Suicide.''

The whole class was quiet and everyone looked at each other. Kyle swallowed and he looked at Cayley. ''Mr. Howard..'' Lucas said and he looked at his classmates. ''What?'' Brandon said.

''This guy knows something. I don't trust him'' Nathan whispered.

''We don't like to talk about that'' Elijah said without looking at the teacher. ''Oh really? Why?'' Brandon said. ''I mean, it's a part of your test'' he said. ''What fucking test?'' Kyle said and Cayley looked at him. ''What are you talking about, where is that fucking test?'' Kyle said.

''You keep fucking with our minds!'' Kyle said. ''Kyle!'' Valery looked at him. ''Let him teach us his class'' she said. ''You just wanna suck his dick, go ahead'' Kyle said.

Valery's eyes became bigger. ''Kyle!'' Cayley yelled. Brandon took a deep breath. ''Kyle, do you wanna leave our classroom?'' Kyle already stood up. ''Yeah, sure'' he said and he opened the door.

''Remember, if you leave the class right now, I will tell the principal what you were planning to do yesterday.'' Brandon said while he looked at the whole class. Kyle stopped. Everyone looked at each other.

''Are you kidding me?'' Kyle turned around. ''Are you going to threat me right now?'' he asked. ''Am I?'' Brandon raised his eyebrows up. ''Because I think that was what you were going to do yesterday if I didn't caught you.'' He said.

''Kyle..'' Cayley whispered. ''Bro-'' Tyler said and Kyle sighed. He went back to his seat. ''So..'' Brandon smiled.

''Suicide.''

Kyle was biting on his lip while Brandon started his class. ''What were you going to do?'' Isaac whispered. ''Bro'' Nathan and Tyler looked at him. So did Cayley. ''Nothing-''

''What did you do?'' Cayley whispered. Kyle sighed. ''I took a knife with me okay.'' He said and everyone got scared. ''A knife?!'' Cayley whispered. ''Are you out of your mind Kyle?!'' she was so mad at him.

Tyler, Isaac and Nathan looked at each other. This was not okay..

The class was done. Kyle stormed out the class and his friends followed him. ''Tyler-'' Noa said and Tyler stopped. ''Can I ask you something?'' she asked. ''Sure'' Tyler said.