Part: 2

The schoolbell rings.

School was finally over. Tyler, Isaac, Nathan and Kyle were sitting in the café when Brooke, Cayley and Valery got their coffee and sat next to them. Brooke looked at Tyler. ''Weird, huh'' she said.

''I don't like that guy'' Tyler said without looking at Brooke, while Brooke was trying to make eye contact with him the whole time. ''He's weird'' Cayley raised her eyebrows.

''But hot'' Valery said and everyone looked at her. ''Hello, since when do we have young teachers?'' she asked. ''It was a weird class but.. At least we don't get to fail'' Tyler said and Kyle looked at him.

''He needs to leave'' he said. ''I agree.'' Nathan said. ''Me too!'' Brooke said immediatly. ''No!'' Valery said. ''I don't trust him, he knows too much.'' Nathan said and he sighed.

''Valery, don't be blind! This guy knows so much about us, what about Dawn huh?'' Kyle said and Valery became quiet. ''What about her?'' she said. ''Did you forget her?'' Kyle asked and Valery raised her eyebrows.

'''That doesn't have to do anything with this! If we're going to talk about someone that forgot about Dawn, that must be you!'' Valery said. ''Excuse me?'' Kyle said. ''Yeah, I could cry for three days too, and then what? Get myself another girlfriend?'' Valery stood up. ''No offense, Cayley but-'' she said.

Cayley didn't know what to say. ''Brandon has nothing to do with Dawn. He just searched things up I guess, he could go and ask every other teacher about our class. It isn't that hard, look on the internet, you will find about us!'' Valery said and Tyler nodded. ''She has a point'' he said.

Cayley looked at Valery and she shaked her head. ''You guys just got scared because of his act'' Valery said and she took her purse. ''Pussy's.'' she said and left the café.

Isaac started laughing. ''What'' Tyler said annoyed. ''I never thought that someone who will call us pussy's, would be Valery.'' he said and Tyler sighed. ''Well, are we going to do something?'' Cayley asked. ''Like what?'' Brooke asked.

''I don't know, you guys wanna keep follow his classes?'' Cayley looked at Kyle. ''I sure am. I wanna know what he has more to say.'' He said. Tyler nodded. Cayley bit on her lips and sighed. This was not going to end well..

Noa was still trying to know the school and was walking around. ''Noa''

Noa turned around and it was her teacher, Brandon. ''It was my first class too if you noticed.'' Brandon said and Noa nodded. ''I didn't want to scare you, or the rest of the class. This is just my way.'' He said. ''I hate being new'' he laughed and so did Noa.

''Me too'' she said. ''Good.'' Brandon said and put his glasses off. ''I see you tomorrow in class.'' He said and he walked down the hallway. Noa smiled and she turned around when she saw Amber and Daisy standing in front of her.

''You know him?'' Amber asked and Noa shaked her head. ''No...'' She said. ''I don't know anyone here'' she said and Amber nodded, so she pulled out her hand. ''I'm Amber'' she said. ''I'm Noa'' the girls shaked their hands.

''That was weird, right'' Amber said but Noa and Daisy were quiet. ''What was that with.. Dawn?'' Noa asked and Amber and Daisy looked at each oher. ''Nothing, why?''

Noa looked at the girls and didn't know if she said something wrong. ''So..'' Amber was quiet. ''You wanna see the Rivers?!'' she said and she smiled. Noa nodded and the girls started walking..

Meanwhile, at the park..

Elijah, Sam and Ray were playing basketball with some other guys while Lydia, Malia and Hayden were watching them.