Part: 5

''So that was Dawn..'' Kyle smiled.

He was kinda relieved, talking to Brandon somehow helped him. He didn't expect this at all because he didn't like him at all but.. Now it was okay, he thought. ''I'm proud of you'' Brandon said and Kyle looked at him.

''This isn't easy'' Brandon said and Kyle nodded.

''It's good that we talked, I think that we can understand each other better now.'' Brandon said. Kyle looked at him. ''So eh.. Do you wanna tell me something too?'' he asked and Brandon raised his eyebrows.

''What-'' Kyle said. ''You're kinda mysterious'' he said. ''We don't know anything about you.'' he said and Brandon started smiling. ''This is a good idea for tomorrow.'' He said and Kyle smiled. ''Another interesting class'' he said and Brandon nodded.

''Exactly.'' He said. They both stood up. ''I'm sorry-'' Kyle said. ''For my behaviour'' Brandon looked at him and he smiled. ''Now I'm even more proud.'' He said. ''I think I'm getting used to you'' Kyle said and they both started to laugh.

Later that day..

Noa stood in front of her locker when she saw Tyler with his friends. ''Tyler-'' she said and Tyler looked at her. He walked towards her and Noa smiled. ''I don't..'' Noa took a deep breath. ''If you think that I'm mad or something, I am not...'' Noa said and Tyler looked at her.

Then he turned around and smiled to his friends. ''You're not?'' he asked. Noa shaked her head. ''I can't be mad about something that happened before me'' she said and Tyler nodded. ''Yeah..'' he said.

''So.. Our date is still happening Friday?'' Noa smiled and Tyler looked at her. ''Date?'' he said and Noa's face expression changed. ''No, no!'' Tyler immediatly tried. ''I like that idea, I'm glad.. you think that way'' he said. Noa started laughing. ''You made me nervous'' she said.

Brooke walked towards Nathan and Isaac and she looked at them. ''What'' she said and she turned around. She saw Tyler and Noa smiling. ''It's happening'' Nathan laughed and he walked away.

Brooke sighed and she looked at Isaac. Isaac's face expression changed and looked at her too. ''Wh- what'' he said. Without saying anything, Brooke rolled her eyes and walked away. ''Freak'' Isaac said and he walked the other way..

The next day.. It was finally Friday. And that meant finally weekend after this exhausting week.

Day 5.

Brandon walked in class while everyone was talking and laughing. He looked at Kyle and winked. Kyle smiled. ''Be quiet everyone!'' he said. Cayley raised her eyebrows and she looked at Lydia. ''What's wrong with him'' she whispered. Lydia didn't know what Cayley meant.

''Welcome, everyone. This is our last class before the weekend'' Brandon started and he opened his laptop. Brooke was watching Tyler and Noa the whole time and she sighed.

''Get over it'' Amber whispered. Brooke looked at her. ''Get over yourself'' She whispered back and Amber started smiling. ''Stupid bitch'' Brooke turned away and acted like she was listening to Brandon.

''Today is going to be a special class'' he said. ''Like the others were normal'' Ray whispered to Sam. Sam took a deep breath and shaked his head.

''We're going to talk about.. Daphne.'' Brandon looked at everyone and he smiled. It was quiet. ''Who is that..'' some students started to talk through each other.

Kyle smiled at his teacher and felt so relieved about yesterday. Nathan noticed that and looked at Isaac. ''Something is wrong with him'' Nathan whispered and Isaac nodded. ''Yeah, he's smiling''