🦇 10}

The Devil didn't know how long he sat there, his back flaring in pain after the Guardian shoved him. They didn't have time for this and yet they were separated when they were so close to complete the bond. The red haired Devil wondered if anyone knew the Guardian did that or if anyone was informed of an Angel harming someone. The Devil thought that his friend would at least check on him but remembered that said friend didn't know where he was nor what he did but Minhyuk had a feeling the Guardian knew something happened to him. After all he knew Hunters did call the Guardians when a Devil and an Angel were seen together, it wasn't something new, it just wasn't accepted. The Devil did wonder what would happen to them if the Elders knew what they did. Would they be locked up ? Would they get their wings cut off ? Or maybe they were going to be thrown away on Earth, never to return or death would wait for them. None of it seemed good, but at least if they had their wings cut off they would still be together. It was all that mattered. If they didn't die, that is.
Meanwhile, not too far from Minhyuk's house stood a small cabin. A young Devil with a golden tail stood there, unaware of the alarm that rung earlier. He had a feeling that someone was going to be there soon, though he didn't know that said someone wouldn't be alone. The young Devil was often alone, bullied by many because of his deaf ear, because of his odd eyes, because of the colorful clothes he wears. Yet someone had found him unique. No one knew that the two were friends but themselves. It was a well kept secret.

The young Devil was surprised when he heard the knock at the back of his small cabin. No one knew of the door at the back, all thought it was impossible to go around the cabin, except one person. It had been an accident but a happy one, after all he found someone who was said to be as odd as he was, hidden away like he was. The only problem they had was that they were Devil and Angel, thankfully no one knew of their friendship. The white haired Devil was surprised to see said friend with someone else.
He did made them come in, locked the door tightly and turned to pull the small Angel in a hug. If they weren't from different species many would have thought the two were siblings. Both had white hair, both were small, both had blue eyes. Well one had two blue eyes, the other one blue and one red. Meanwhile the Angel looked confused, he didn't really know why the Messenger had brought him there.  Said Messenger seemed to realize his confusion as he whispered to the Devil who nodded but looked wary. His next words took the Heart by surprise.

"Is he safe ?"
"He is." A frown appeared on the Devil's face. "He is bonded to a Devil Nana, he is safe."
"No way..."
"I know, it seems surreal."
"If you trust him, then I'll follow your judgment." The Messenger smiled at the Devil, who returned it. He then turned to face the (h/c) Angel still wary. He didn't trust Angels, at the exception of Chanhyun, but the one who stood in his cabin there was something strange about him. Nathan didn't really know what it was, maybe it was because he was an Omega but he felt like he could trust him.
It only took a moment for the Devil to snap out of his thoughts. If the Angel was indeed in a bond with a Devil then where was the Devil ?
"Hyun, you mentioned a bond..."
"Sure did." Before he could ask why his friend asked Nathan turned to the Angel.
"Where is your partner ?" Said Angel looked uncomfortable.
"Probably where the Guardian left him..." A gasp was heard.
"The Guardian was furious when he came in his house..." The Devil frowned at that.
"Did the Guardian touch him ?"
"He shoved him aside."
"Alright, let me take some things and we're leaving !"

Before the Heart could say anything, the Devil had ran in another room. He did hear the two as he was gathering his medical tools.
"What does he mean ?"
"What about ?"
"About leaving..."
"Nana meant that we are going to find your Devil." The young Devil heard a gasp followed the familiar giggle of his friend. He soon returned, a small bag on his back full of medical supplies, he only hoped that nothing bad happened to the Devil. Hopefully for him, the Devil was not a bully of his. Nathan grabbed his friend's hand and started to tug him out, hoping the Angel would follow by himself.
Soon enough the three were sneaking around, the unknown Angel trailing behind them. When they reached the Devil in charge's house they noticed the door was still wide open, barely holding itself. They all shared a worried look. The golden tailed Devil went first, alone, to look at the damage. He knew the Angel wanted to see his Devil but no one knew how he would react if said Devil was badly injured. Nathan spotted the Devil in charge on his front, his shirt all bloody around his upper back which made the young Devil start his work. He knew his friend came in, he only told the Messenger to fetch someone. They couldn't help him when his house had a door wide open and knew an angry Guardian wanted him to suffer for whatever reason.

Said angry Guardian arrived a few moments before the Messenger arrived, his anger directed straight to the unconscious Devil. He made his way towards the Devil, ignored the Heart and shoved the young Devil away who cried out when his head slammed against the wall. The Guardian held the red haired Devil by the front of his shirt, only to be stopped by a familiar black haired Guardian. If anyone passed by the house at that moment, they would only hear the cries of an Angel.

- - -
Hi, hello, heya.

I'm bad at updates. That's it.
Ever since the lockdown started I lost track of time, it's bad. But whatever.
1k words is hard though...

I do have a question for y'all, since this is an Omegaverse story I've been wandering about adding Mpreg.
Many have it but I know some people don't really like it so I'm asking y'all, do I add Mpreg or not ?

Anyway, I hope you liked it and see y'all next update 🐍