🕊️ 15}

Cho-Hee watched as her wife locked the door after shoving the couple in the room. She knew they didn't have the best experience with the bond as they denied it as long as they could yet they were now married and happy. Even better, Cho-Hee was pregnant. They found each other, that one fateful day when Sena presented herself for a job interview. As a former Angel, Cho-Hee often thanked whoever helped her wife that day. She was forever grateful. The Omega felt her wife's arms around her waist, her hands rested on her baby bump. "They'll turn alright, much like we did. I'm sure of it."
Cho-Hee knew her wife, she always spoke with confidence and surprisingly she was often right. She let herself, once again, believe her wife. Though she could see the doubt in their friends' eyes. They probably knew little about bonds and how they work, all they could do was worry. And hope. So they waited. They sat together, Cho-Hee dragging the short boy into a conversation about her pregnancy while she saw Sena have a silent conversation with the black haired Alpha. Both were surprisingly relaxed in the presence of another Alpha.

Meanwhile (M/n) felt embarrassed, they were locked together in a bedroom in a stranger's house. He doubted that any human would actually do that, it made his head hurt to try and find a reason for the female Alpha's - Sena, was it - actions. All worries flew from his mind when he felt Minhyuk's arms around his waist and his chest against his back. (M/n) allowed himself to lean into Minhyuk, his head falling back against the Alpha's shoulder, exposing his neck. He felt a hand going up, slipping under his shirt, pulling it away and revealing his collarbone to the Alpha. His skin tickling under the kisses, his eyes fluttering shut, his breathing slighty quicken. Minhyuk's slowly made it's way to (M/n)'s jaw, slightly turning his face towards Minhyuk , their lips meeting in a kiss. They moved slowly against each other, getting more heated each time they met, pulling away for a few seconds to breathe before they kissed again. (M/n) felt his skin heat up, arousal burning in his veins, feeling slick slowly dripping down his thighs. Minhyuk made a quick work of their clothes. Shoes pushed aside, shirts torn, pants and underwears thrown aside.

(M/n) felt himself being lifted, bridal style, and pushed onto the bed. His arms around Minhyuk's neck, pulling him closer, their lips crashing together as heat took hold of them. He gasped when he felt Minhyuk's hand slip between his thighs, pushing inside, slowly until (M/n) gasped louder. Moans slipped away from the Omega as pleasure took over his body. The red haired Alpha was slowly opening him as he left trails of kisses and bites up the Omega's chest, slightly sucking at times, leaving marks all over. They didn't speak, their eyes made conversation for them. Their eyes met as Minhyuk pulled out his fingers, smiling as (M/n) 's breathe hitched. They held the other's gaze as the Alpha thrust into his Omega. (M/n) threw his head back, eyes slipping shut as he took Minhyuk in. They paused for a second, Minhyuk making sure (M/n) was alright, before he held the Heart's waist and pulled him impossibly closer, thrusting into his Omega. They continued the chase away the heat, the room filled with breathless pants and moans, words of love falling from their lips. Minhyuk's fangs found (M/n)'s neck, a silent scream left the Omega's lips as he bite into the flesh. The knot locking them together as the bond was finally completed.

Cho-Hee and Sena were able to distract the two friends long enough, leaving the couple to bond proprely. Sena grew closer to the former Messenger, treating him almost like a little brother. Cho-Hee noticed the look in her wife's eyes, she was happy she could get along other former Angels and Devils. Cho-Hee wasn't one herself but she often traced the scars on her wife's back. She couldn't imagine how painful it must have been for Sena.
Cho-Hee was merely daughter of an Angel, she didn't grow up with wings. She just didn't understand. But she saw the men flinch at lot whenever their backs touched something. She could only hope that they felt like her wife. That they felt no regrets for cutting off their wings. That they won't miss them. Cho-Hee prayed for their future, their happiness. She smiled as her wife came to demand cuddles for her, their hands joining over her baby bump, bathed in happiness.

Chanhyun looked over the married couple, his eyes locked on their joined hands. He hoped. Hoped for many things. That Minhyuk and (M/n) would end up like them. A happy family. Hoped for a good relationship with Jihoon. The two had become impossibly closer in a short period of time. Hoped for Nathan to be safe. For him to be happy, hope to see him again. Overall he was just satisfied to see happy couple blooming in happiness. Chanhyun would pray for it but he didn't feel like he was allowed to do so after his betrayal to Angels.
It was only the day after that the couple was let out by Sena. (M/n) couldn't hide the mark at all so everyone saw it. The newly bonded couple was showered in wishes of happiness, their friends smiled at them, relief obvious in their eyes. With the help of Sena and Cho-Hee, they were able to start a new life.
It was merely the beginning of their happy life.

- - -
Surprise.
Smut. Like you asked.
And double update. Because why not ?

Hopefully you enjoyed it, next time is the epilogue. Thanks for joining me in that adventure but it's going to end.

Like always I'll see you next update.