𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬

* phone conversation *

Harry:

When I tell you that I screamed while making bread.

My beauty, my curly princess, the love of my whole life and the owner of my entire human being and soul I am completely so in love with you.

Ariana:
aahhhhh, ty babieee! 🥺🥺🤍🤍

Harry:
Please tell me you're keeping them for your next era. 😤🤌🏽

Ariana:

 hmm..should i tho?

Harry:

Uh, yes?

Hold on, I'm going there. 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

Ariana:

wait what-

HARRY

WHAT-

HAAAARRRYYYYY

I STILL HAVEN'T TAKEN A BATH

Ariana panics, dropping her phone from her hand thinking what she should do with the given fact that Harry is going to her place out of nowhere. She just finished eating breakfast, wearing her oversized tpwk blue hoodie (as per usual) that Harry gave to her a while back but was originally his own hoodie.

It still smells so much like him. Strawberries and Vanilla, with a hint of a masculine tone to it.

She enhaled the scent of her man as she closed her eyes, giving her enough reasons to have butterflies in her stomach.

The comfort of her bed and the warmth of her pets surrounding her made it tempting to not shower, but that completely withdraws the fact that Harry will be knocking on her door thirty minutes from now.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck what am I doing? I should be showering for fuck's sake." Ariana retorts to herself, leaving the comfort of her bed and hurriedly made her way to the shower.

Twenty minutes has passed, and Ariana became presentable with her natural curls in a half ponytail, wearing no makeup, and her black Harry hoodie (which is stolen from him) giving her the warmth she needed to avoid freezing her butt off. The weather in LA has been completely unpredictable these days, it's comparable to her mood whenever she's in those days.