𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝟏 (𝐩𝐭. 𝟏)

"𝘐 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘪𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺?"

August 18, 2019

"Harry Styles spotted in Ariana Grande's Sweetener Tour at the O2 Arena and had a blast from the past

"Harry Styles spotted in Ariana Grande's Sweetener Tour at the O2 Arena and had a blast from the past."

Harry deeply sighed as he read the malicious headlines every media outlet has issued him after he was seen at his ex-girlfriend's show last night.

"I've already read eight articles about yesterday and not even one good article." He says, the tone of disappointment evident in his voice. He turned to face his sister as he rubbed the bridge of his nose due to all the pressure he had been under.

His day was not going great so far. He was practically ambushed the moment he checked his phone. Sure, he had a great night yesterday and knew what will be the consequences of his actions, but he didn't expect it to affect him this much. His face had been extremely down and blue ever since he started reading these articles. Even the weather reflected his mood. These negatjve thoughts kept circling in his head giving much reason for his disappointment. Media never cares for the people they gossip about. Never.

"I know it's disappointing, but you should've seen this coming," Gemma says as she sips coffee from her mug. "You haven't interacted or associated your name with her ever since 2015." She reminds him. "Even I thought it was surprising to see you shaking your ass to her concert." She laughs, trying to lift off the heavy atmosphere in Harry's little bubble.

Harry chuckles, thinking about the exceptional fun he had with his band last night. He didn't give any care to the world. He genuinely just had an exuberant time.

"How did it go anyways? Did you two had the chance to catch up with each other?" Gemma asks and sits down on the chair in front of her brother.

Harry deeply sighed and shrugged.

"Oh come on, was it that bad?" Gemma softly laughs.

"It's just peculiar to see her, and talk to her after four years." He said. "The memories we had together attacked me so quickly. Seeing her thrive and have the funnest time in her life made me feel ambushed at some point." Harry tries to explain himself.

"Ambushed?" Gemma raised a brow.

"I just thought it would finally be okay for me to see her again. But I found it hard to be happy for her. It felt like something was pulling me down." He quietly says, trying to explain his thoughts.

"I thought if I acted like it didn't matter, then it wouldn't." He confesses, his train of thought since 4 am that kept his system alive suddenly poured out of his mouth.