𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 (𝐩𝐭.𝟏)

Word Count: 2,566 (listen to falling while reading. enjoy my loves.)

-----

It's been a year. May 8, 2019.

The day when Harry and Ariana broke up and blindlessly gave up on their love.  It's been a whole year since they were perky lovers, the type that watches the sun rising and setting everyday beside each other.

They were so lovesick.

Now they're just, sick.

He still aids his heart even after a whole year without her. He misses her so much. He still clings to her every night as he sleeps. He finds it hard to find a way to move on because everyone and everything just heavily reminds him about her and the things they did together. He simply doesn't want to move on, not that quickly.

He still mourns on the history of his yesterday lover.

He misses her soft caress on his cheek, her delicate skin touching his pink lips every morning, her heart racing everytime their lips meet. He misses being in love, not just with anyone, but with her.

Harry doesn't know what to specifically do this day. His mind wants to sulk all day while he crushes his heart replaying the day, the moment, the minute and the second when he dropped the words "Leave me as I leave you." before he left her empty handed.

It still burned in the back of his mind.

He wanted the idea of freedom but  didn't realize what he had when she was his.

Harry woke up embarrassingly late today, it was already 12 in the afternoon and his stomach was practically growling at him for not eating breakfast causing another headache incoming for the latter time of day. He deeply sighs through his nose and grabs his phone, debating if it'd be a wise decision to go through Twitter.

He opens his phone quickly with his face, and his eyes were instantly greeted with a picture of him and Ariana. He still hasn't changed his screensaver even after breaking up with her. He doesn't know what's his relevant reason for keeping his screensaver the way it is knowing that it will not help him in any way.

Harry breaks away his attention from the imagery of the past and continued what he was doing. His phone suddenly vibrated out of nowhere, startling Harry. A notification popped in the top corner of his phone.

"Ariana Grande just tweeted for the first time in a while! Check it out."

"Such a coincidental thing to happen on such a specific day.." Harry thought to himself. He didn't hesitate to tap the notification that lead him to her account.

He forgot that he still has her notifications on. Oh, the stupid things he kept even after they broke up.

He saw that she changed her profile. It's been quite awhile since he opened the Twitter app. He uses it mainly just to check on her, and that's when he realized that he still cares so much about her. He wishes that it's still the same thing for her, but that's such a damn thing to hope for.

He reads the tweet with his eyes and gained the knowledge that she released a new single with Justin Bieber, and it was to raise a fundraiser for the global pandemic.

He smiles softly at her generous and genuine gestures for the world. He always knew that she's too good for this world, even for him. Her heart is always so full of love for the people around her. Her soul is just filled with good energy.

He then taps on the link that led him to the music video of their single. He got quite excited, it's been awhile since he heard her voice. Her sweet, angelic voice that always sung him to sleep and the same voice that woke him up to their beautiful mornings.