Chapter 32

"Again, I'm sorry. I promise that I will never do that again," said by Hanky when he fetched me home with his car. Then he kissed me all of a sudden so I let him travelled his lips to mine.

"You should. It's not yet too late to get us back together," I replied after the torrid kiss we did.

That night, when I already got in my room, I could feel I was the luckiest girl in the whole world. It's a very great feeling that I would sleep tonight with a kiss from him. So great to fall in love the second time around. Love it!

"Wow, congrats!" Thea exclaimed after I confirmed to her about me and Hanky. Her friends applauded after telling them what happened last night. They seemed happy for what they heard about.

"You really proved the comeback to be true!" One of Thea's friends said, up until now I did not know each of their names but their faces were already familiar to me. Maybe they assumed that I already knew them all.

"It just happened that way," I replied, while busy collecting cards.

We're still in the locker room, taking so long for us to leave because I was cleaning up first my entire locker. There were dying flowers, melted chocolates that spilled out already, and numerous cards that made my locker such a mess.

"You expected that thing, didn't you?" She curiously asked.

"A sort of, good thing he did the first move."

"That's cool. Guess what? Almost everyone in the campus already knew about the comeback. Tell me if you're not anymore famous," Thea uttered while they were behind me. "Still, you are the most famous compared to your best friend who won being the Girl Crush of the Campus during the Foundation Day."

"You say so," I said. "Anyway, you can go now. I'll be there at the club later. Hanky will also go there."

So excited I was! This would be a celebration later!

"Great!" Then she laughed. "Ok, see you. Bye!"

They glanced at each other again as if they were talking through their eyes before they left. I was still collecting the remaining cards at the very edge of my locker when I noticed the deafening silence all of a sudden. So I turned around to check if there were others who were here aside from me, but I found out that it was only me who was left. Oh no, I need to hurry.

"Big time, bro!" A voice I suddenly heard from the door, but I didn't mind. When I was about to close my locker, I suddenly darted my eyes at the door when it got opened. There, I saw several guys approaching towards my direction.

"See bro, we really got jackpot haha!"

They all chuckled but I acted as if I didn't notice them because I turned my attention right away to the locker so that I could close it already. The locker was just a small space to put on things but I felt tired clearing it up. Geez.

"Hey Alesha, you are so lucky at this very point," one of the guys uttered, so I turned my eyes to him at the same raised my left eyebrow.

"Come again? I could not get you," I said that when I already crossed my arms and faced on them. The hell he was saying made no relevance!

"Can't you see? The hunks are already in front of you."

"And so?" Still, my left eyebrow was raising.

"This is your want right? To flirt with hot guys! Now, we're already surrounding you. Do your part now. Come on, Alesha."

"Hey, don't you ever move!" I said that while my temper was already at high. They all smirked because they could feel my nervousness in my voice so I heaved a sigh. "I said don't move! Don't you ever move! Couldn't you understand?! HUH?!"

"Are we fool to follow your command? Come on, Alesha. We should not waste this opportunity not to get you. Don't be shy anymore because we already knew that you're a flirt."

What?! Did I hear that correctly?

All of a sudden, I slapped his face for what he said. He was already below on the belt, though I knew that I was not that such. But instead he would get angry because of what I did, he smirked and looked at me maliciously.

"Slap me again, Alesha. I really like your slap. You're giving me the urge to fvck you."

"PERVERT!" I slapped him again because of temper, but to my surprise, he held my hand so tight and the rest of them surrounded me closely. One held my free hand abruptly that made me get difficult not to let myself out from here.

"You can't escape us, Alesha! Give up now. Whahaha!"

"No way! Please help!" I shouted with all my best so that people outside could hear me.

Gosh! I was cornered! No way!

"Hey out there! Help me!" Please help me! Please!" I cried loudly. But I was too late to realize that they closed the door so they impossibly heard my help. While I was escaping from their malicious stares and hands, someone already kissed on my neck and the other one touched my breast. Gosh, I couldn't believe it's happening!

"No way you can escape us! Hahaha! Better yet shut up your mouth 'coz no one can hear you!" They all laughed and I could really feel their perversion to me. One pushed me to lean on the locker while their hands were travelling to some parts of my body.

ARGH! I REALLY HATE THEM! SO MUCH! I HAD NO IDEA WHY THEY'RE DOING THIS TO ME WHEN I NEVER DID SOMETHING WRONG TO THEM! CRAP!

"You're gorgeous, Alesha. No doubt, Boylight flirt back to you. Now it's our turn HAHAHA!"

"No, please. Don't do this to me." Tears starting to crawl on my cheeks as my energy was getting lost. Perhaps it's the karma now that hit me back for what I did to the Boylight.

When one already landed his lips to mine, I really had to push him away but they were gripping my both hands tightly. I couldn't move! I was getting weak and feeling useless! I was weak! Yes, I was.

Feeling despised of their kisses and licks to some parts of my body, I unconsciously got to sit on the floor while leaning already on someone's locker. They're taking advantage of me while I was already in my weakest point. I really felt futile and nonsense because I couldn't fight back. So I let them do what they want as long as I was still wearing my uniform.

But I would make sure that after this, they should be reported to the guidance office, and much better if they would be prisoned in the barracks. I would do anything that would make them suffer! GRR!

"Let's stop now, bro." Someone said, so they all ran away and left me here very wasted. I quickly tried to compose myself and wiped off my tears. When they got easily out of the locker room, the door was still open. From there, I could see students' curiosity at the same time gladness on their faces, looking at me as if I was a piece of a trash here.

ARGH!