Chapter 8 Satan's Secretary

Aura's narration

Me and Blaze journeyed back to Mobius to find answers.

I had to find Tanya and Suzuki too, in case something happened to them.

What I didn't know was that my path was about to get complicated.

———————————————————————

Normal POV

Mazuri Savanna

Aura and Blaze arrive back through a portal and look at the scene around them.

Aura tries to use his aura sense, but fails to find them.

Aura looks at Blaze. "I cannot find Suzuki or Tanya anywhere."

Blaze looks ahead. "I will ask that man over there if he's seen them pass by."

Aura nods. "Good plan. He's a merchant that has probably traveled by when they ran after the Fallen."

Blaze runs off after the man while Aura stayed behind to make sure no one went through the portal as it was closing.

A deep voice filled with slight venom and pity spoke. "So this is the what the legacy of the Fuji Clan has reduced themselves to? Pathetic."

Aura turns around to see a person who had him completely on edge.

A man with gray hair tied behind his head, crimson robes of a martial arts master, yellow teeth and purple void like eyes.

Aura immediately turns into his special form and summoned blue energy into his palms.

The man chuckles. "You seem a little on edge. What could put you this way? It would not happen to be, would it?"

Aura uses telepathy. 'I know who you are....Lord Rai!'

The man smirks. "You catch on quick, boy."

Aura threatens to blow him just with the attack ready in his palms. 'I will end this, once and for all!'

Aura fires a sphere at Lord Rai, but he counters it with a purple sphere that's similar to it.

Aura was shocked at this.

How did he do that?

Lord Rai makes a purple glow in his palms. "Amazing is it not? Dark auras contain so much power within them. You obviously never knew how much you threw away by being separated from your dark side."

Aura talks back. 'It doesn't matter what tricks you have, I will destroy you! You are the reason so many people suffer!'

Lord Rai crosses his arms. "Am I really?"

Aura glares at him. 'You are! What makes you think otherwise?'

Lord Rai answers. "Did you ever ask Ki about your parents?"

Aura looks confused. 'You know about my father?'

Lord Rai nods. "Yes.....he was the student who replaced me after I finished training under Ki."

Aura backs off, eyes widened. 'What?!'

Lord Rai grins. "And he left the Fuji Clan once he saw the same truth I saw."

Aura calms his fists. 'What truth? The Fuji Clan have nothing condemnable about them.'

Lord Rai answers. "They enslave those under them."