Chapter 2- Scars Reopened

Fuyōna and Eraserhead charge forward, finding it surprisingly easy to avoid the bullets being shot at them from all different angles.

The pro activates his quirk, erasing as many of the others as he can, and punches the woman with the box in the stomach. She stumbles back, dropping the box as she pulls out a gun and aims.

Eraserhead lunges out of the way just as a shot fires with a loud 'bang'. He quickly launches his scarf twords the woman's weapon, yanking it out of her grasp and throwing it across the ally and out of her reach. She snarls, and launches herself forward. The pro hero dodges, kicking the taller males feet from under him in the process, and speedily disarming him as well. He knocks the male out, and makes quick work of the two people who had been holding boxes, before looking for the young Vigilante who had accompanied him.

~~~

I look towards my opponents. I have the shorter male with the knife, and the redhead with the gun. Could be worse, could be better.

I charge at them, avoiding the bullets being shot my way, and raising my fist into the males face. I smirk under my mask as he stumbles backwards, steadying himself as he glares at me.

I'm already on the move again as I shoot at the girl. Her hair grows and she uses it to grab onto my leg. Lifting me up, she throws me at the wall. Using the momentum, I switch my position mid-air so I'm facing her, and launch off, kicking off of her and knocking the other guy out with a punch to the face.

I hear a gunshot and glance over to Aizawa. Seeing as he has no injuries, I turn my attention back twords hair bitch.

From what I have gathered, she can grow her hair out and control how and when it moves. Seeing about the fact that she literally THREW ME AT A WALL! I would say it's pretty powerful. Seriously, imagine being able to freaking yeet someone away from you just using your hair!? That's fucking amazing!

How fast she can shoot her hair twords someone and how long she can grow it out is something I don't know. If she could grow it out as long as she wants, that could help a lot during a rescue type mission to get people out of a burning building, or something of that sort. That also leaves the question of if it's fireproof or not. If not, then against someone with a fire type quirk, relying on her hair could cause her trouble as they could easily just burn it off. The burning building situation would also be out of the question.

Either way, I can already tell she relies on it to much.

I slowly move my fingers as to not be noticed, and click a small button. A short but prominent blade peaks it's way out as I shoot myself towards her.

I lift my hand in a fist as if I'm about to punch her and at the last second, unwrap my hand and plunge the raiser-type object into her shoulder blade. Her breath hitches as she backs up, lifting her hand up to her wound as she looks at me. Not giving her a chance to react, I punch one of her pressure points, and knock her out.

The raiser goes back into my glove and I glance around, my eyes landing on Aizawa's slightly surprised ones.

Smirking, I move my attention to the, now beat-up, assholes. Taking notice of the gun that I didn't see before, and make my way to the hero.

"Considering the fact that your the pro, I'll let you check them." I state, leaning against the wall.

Said pro rolls his eyes, knowing that I'm just using that as an excuse, and goes to check all of the villains, tying them up before checking the two boxes. He looks back at me and I raise my eyebrow.

I speak in a joking manner, "What? Did they pack up their shit to give to each other?"

He shakes his head, seemingly unamused as he jesters for me to take a look. "Tell me what you think of this."