Chapter 6- The Passing Months

When I accepted that deal, I had expected a lot of things to happen.

I expected to be yelled at for getting in the way. I expected to be scolded for getting hurt. I expected them to say "Fuck it" and send me off to jail. I expected them to be constantly trying to get me to take off my hood, and stop using my voice changer.

I did not expect to become best friends with three full-grown adults. I did not expect to be worried over, or cared about. I did not expect them to help me hide from the police, and other heroes. I did not expect them to completely respect my privacy. I did not expect to start seeing them as family.

Of course, I would never admit to any of that out loud. Fuck that.

I should probably explain, huh?

It is currently a week before the U.A entrance exams, and the amount of stuff that has happened over the past few months is insane.

The easiest way would be to just show you the important shit, so that is exactly what I'm going to do! Rewind bitches!

/Nine months earlier\

It's been a month since I agreed to that deal, and I've gotten used to having these bitches tag along on my patrols. Because I don't need sleep, I patrol every night unless I'm badly injured, or sick. Due to this, the three idiots in front of me are currently trying to work out who will patrol with me on certain days of the week.

You may be wondering: why did they wait a month to do this?

To answer your question, they had no idea that I apparently have "No fucking limits and need to pass out already" as quoted from Present Mic. They had all thought that eventually I would take a break, and when I didn't, they tried to force me to.

Needless to say, that was not a fun time for them.

"-Alright, so Sho patrols Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. Since he patrols in that area anyway, he can watch Fuyōna on those nights. Hizashi, since you always switch up the place you patrol on Tuesday, that's when you will watch him, and that leaves me with Saturday." Midnights states, changing her position on the rooftop we are all seated on.

The other two nod, and I tinker with a smoke screen disc.

"What about you little listener? Are you okay with that?" Present Mic asks, leaning forward slightly. I blink a few times while looking up at him, and then quickly glancing at Midnight and Shouta.

"I don't have a say in this?" I say, it sounding more like a question than a statement. The hobo speaks up.

"Of course you do. Why wouldn't you?"

"I doesn't matter what I think or not. I'm just waiting for you to send me off to jail while laughing your asses off because you managed to actually trick my sorry ass."

I start tinkering with the disc again, not daring to look up at any of the heroes in front if me.

"Please tell me you don't actually think that." Shouta groans.

"Sweety why would we do that?" Midnight.

"Little listener that was a joke right?" Present Mic.

I look up, giving each of the adults a questioning eyebrow- though they can't actually see it, they know I'm doing it-, and decide to drop my snarky attitude for now.

"Is that not what you're doing this for? I mean, at first I thought maybe you could just be looking out for me, but that just doesn't make sense" I sigh, finally putting the disc and tools back into my utility belt. "The only sensible reason for three pro heroes to be going against the law to 'help' me, is if it were for gathering information, and to throw me in jail. It doesn't matter who I patrol with on certain days, since you're just going to throw me away anyway."