Presentations

Before we jump into the real action, let me present myself.

My name is Ashley Cruz, Ash for short. I have copper skin and sapphire blue eyes, accompanied by long hair of the same brown color. But the interesting part? I'm an honorary member of the Autobots.

Some years ago, I lived a normal teenage life: normal grades, normal friends, normal parents. Everything was cool, and perfectly boring. I remember constantly asking myself, Where's all the action? When is the true adventure happening?

And then, Sam Witwicky, my neighbor and friend, bought his first car, and that's when the things turned an exciting twist.

Turns out his car was actually a living robot.

But that was over 10 years ago. I'm 23 now, and at the moment, I'm hiding with my Autobot friend, Ratchet.

We fled some months ago from our new home in Florida (we had moved) with the help of my parents, who are high-ranked police people. Ratchet lived with us for practically all the summer, only leaving for missions and returning every time he could to stay until the next mission showed up. We all got along, he chatted with my parents, and he sometimes got me to school and picked me up as well. Also, he taught me some Autobot medicine procedures and stuff. It was really awesome.

But the government just had to start hunting us all down, they stabbed us in the back, killing every Autobot they could track down. Nonetheless, they didn't stop there, they started hunting us, their human allies. Ever since we got wind of this, I tried contacting Sam, but he was nowhere to be found. Shortly after that, me and Ratchet fled, constantly hiding and moving so that it'd be hard for them to find us.

Each time, it grew worse, they almost found us once in an abandoned park in North Carolina.

At the moment, we have established in Louisiana, in an abandoned ship. Ratchet hides in the chimneys, while I hide in an abandoned wood cottage not far from there.

That's where this story begins.