Chapter Three: BAM it's Tiana

Biana sat alone, under a canopy of leaves above her.

She was in Everglen's garden. They had a wide variety flowers, trees, and small animals in the garden , but Biana couldn't care less about that now.

She and Tam were over.

She'd seen him and a very pretty girl sitting together in a booth at a restaurant.

Even worse: they were holding hands.

Biana had run out of the restaurant, crying hysterically. Customers stared at her as she exited, and she heard Tam calling behind her, "Biana, wait!"

Oh, she was so not waiting. If he was gonna go out with other girls, she wasn't going to give a damn about him.

Easier said than done, though. Her thoughts kept drifting back to his eyes, the way he tugged at flicked at his bangs, even his crooked, yet somehow endearing smile.

She hated him.

She loved him.

And she didn't know what to do about it.

She couldn't let him go.

Biana heard footsteps behind her. "For the last time Fitz, I don't want to talk about--" she stopped when she realized who it really was.

Tam was standing there, his cheeks flushed. (I don't think Tams ever blushed in the series. He'd look ADORABLEEEE!)

"Oh great it's you. What do you want now? Girl advice?" Biana grumbled as she scooted away and turned away from him.

"Biana," Tam mumbled, staring down at his shoes,"it wasn't what it looked like."

"Oh YEAH?" Biana asked, flaring up with anger. "I have a pretty good idea of what was happening! You didn't have the guts to go up to your own girlfriend about breaking up, and thought cheating on her was a better idea? And now you wanna give me some lame story about how you didn't mean to and she started it or whatever?"

Tam shifted, his face was unreadable, but the look in his eyes. It looked like he was trying hard to smile. "Nothing like that Biana. You know I wouldn't do that."

"I don't know what you would or wouldn't do anymore. As of now, I have no connection to you. Get out."

Tam's lips twitched. Yeah, he definitely was trying not to smile. This made Biana angrier. "You think this is funny??"

Tam finally did smile, his face lighting up. "You're cute when you're angry, you know?"

"Don't start acting like Keefe."

"Okay, okay fine, " he replied, holding up his hands. "You want to know the real reason I was with that girl today?"

Biana wanted to say no, wanted to refuse, but a part of her was curious. And her curiosity got the best of her. She quirked an eyebrow at Tam, as if to say go on.

"I was with her today to get you this." From his pocket, Tam produced a small, red, velvet box.

Biana sucked in a breath. Before she knew what was happening, Tam had gotten on one knee and was looking at her in hope and admiration.

"Biana Vacker, will you marry me?"

~~~

Aww I think this is my favorite chapter so far <3

I ship Tiana in the main series, they seem like they would go together.

Hope you liked it!

Thanks for reading <333

- Riya

chapter written 4/7/20