Chapter 9

"What?!" Joe yells, spilling his drink, the liquid darkening the wooden floor of the tree house. "Yeah, he tried to uh, ya know. I was able to get away before it actually happened."

"He's lucky that I don't go and kick his fucking ass!" Joe grabs the bottle of whiskey, refilling his red plastic cup.

"No need. We already took care of that." Pete says, shooting a glance to Patrick. I look over at Patrick who's sitting criss cross on the floor. Simon snorts. "No way, you too, Trick? I mean, no offense, but you seem like the last person to go beat somebody up."

"Well, he did, and I'm proud. Gave Frank one good kick to the face!" Pete beams, patting the shy boy on the back.

"Huh, that explains the bruise on the side of his head." I mutter, laughing to myself as I lean my head against the wall behind me. Everyone turns their heads towards me. "What?"

"You went back to see him?" Andy asks. I nod.

"Oh yeah! You still didn't tell me what the fuck happened!" Pete says, raising his leg off the floor to kick my foot.

"Ow! Bitch.."

"Spill it! What happened?" Morgan demanded. Grace was just quiet as she sipped her cup of water, watching everyone yell at me.

"Ok! Fine. I went over there and I saw a cheerleader riding him on his couch. End of story."

"Riding him? What's that?" Patrick asks. Joe giggles.

"I'm guessing you don't watch a lot of porn, Pat. Well it's basically when a girl-" Andy cuts off Joe. "Ew, shut up! Nobody wants to hear this!"

"But I wanna know! What does it mean?!" Patrick squeaked. I can't control my laughing, and neither can anyone one else. Before Joe can talk, Andy slaps his hand over Joe's mouth.

"It's when a guy fucks another guy in his lap. Works both ways." Simon shrugs, wrapping his lips around the neck of his beer bottle he brought with him.

"Oh, I wish you hadn't told me that." Patrick stays silent as everyone laughs.

"Wait a minute." Grace says, turning to Simon. "Did you just say when a guy fucks a guy?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Aren't you straight?" Andy asks, adjusting his glasses. Simon scowled, pointing his finger at Andy. "How dare you accuse me of being heterosexual!"

Pete spits out his drink all over the floor. "You're gay?!"

"No; I'm Bi!"

"I fucking knew it." Morgan says, not hiding the smirk on her lips as she runs a hand through her purple hair. "Ever screwed a guy before?" She asks.

"What's his name, Jack? Jace? I can't remember his name. It's one of those."

"No way, Jack Roland, the quarterback? He's gay?" Joe blurted. Simon chuckles. "Yep, gayer than Elton John. He's great at playing piano like Elton too."

"Um, let's play a game shall we? Chase?" Patrick suggests to me. I shrug my shoulders. "Whatever gets me drunk the fastest." That would probably be truth or dare, and we all know it. The way we usually play is that after everyone has had a turn, you take a shot. When you don't want to answer a question, or not do a dare, you have to take yet again, another shot of an alcohol of your choosing. In short, by the end of the night, without a doubt, everyone will be drunk. Simon finishes his beer so we can use it.

Pete spins the bottle, and it lands on Simon. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."
Q
"If you were forced to, which guy in this group would you fuck?"